• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,055 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am in the WagerChief all sport shootout at SBR and tomorrow is the last day. It pays the top 3 places. I am in 4th, 2 untis behind the guy in 3rd. The top 3 spots have used all their picks. I have two left and one best bet with 3x value. I am exactly 4 units out of second with a higher win percentage. If I hit my last two, I move into second.

So please help a girl out. I need two of the best plays ever. And which one to make that all important best bet.

Please?

Last edited:
Nice Nina. If I see anything I really like, I will let you know.

thank you. I need to get this one out of the way so I can concentrate on 20Four. He needs me.

keep an eye on shanty's posts in the sports subforums.

use the 3x bet on a "confirm winner," as those are his most confident plays

He use to hit some decent winners. But he is definitely fade material right now.

thank you. I need to get this one out of the way so I can concentrate on 20Four. He needs me.

Nina, I have no plays right now but if one comes up I'll post it here..... I do need you but in a silly brother sister let's have a water fight kind of way..... BTW I got us both white t shirts.

LOL! I love Shanty post. Not quite to the Robyn degree but still love.

Nina..don't tail Shanty..Fischy is just kidding

Nina, if you don't use it against me I'll give you a winner.... I won't use it against you. My NBA picks are running over 60% I'm still waiting for them to crash but they haven't. sides only I won't give you a total which is 53%.

Nina despite everything I still "heart" you........

ok enough of the nice talk... :) Love that that isn't a smiley here.

I will not use it against you. I promise. Anything that comes from you does not get used by me in our contest.

come on pally

this is your chance pally

give her a winner pally

thank you, Mr. Monkey.

What do you guiys think about Portland tonight -3 over the Celtics? I am leaning towards it and have several hours to thnik about it.

If I were in your shoes, I'd play the Bucks and Bulls ML, with the Bucks being the Best Bet. Detroit and Minnesota are awful opponents, and John Salmons leaving Chicago for Milwaukee actually improves both teams on the court.

I haven't yet. Although I did take Cornell for the early game.

Pete, I can't take MLs. I have to have the spreads or totals.