Need some help guys!

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,054 Views
Well shoot, I saw this too late. Utah and Portland would be my leans if you were trying to get at least one play in tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a monster card I'm sure, should be plenty of weak lines to pick off, I'll post in this thread if I spot anything during my evening handicapping.

Scholar - Today is the last day of the contest

Nina - Good luck with the last play. I wish I could be more help but I like nothing enough to risk giving you a loser and costing you the money. :hattip:

It's ok. I went with Portland.

Immort, our boy Jamie McMurray is on the pole for the race this weekend.

It's ok. I went with Portland.

Immort, our boy Jamie McMurray is on the pole for the race this weekend.

I was going to start a thread in a bit to ask you for the winner. I am superstitious like that :grin:

Geeze I tried to get back because I loved miami. I at least got it bet at pinny. Couldn't even use it against you because at 8 pm est RBS wouldn't allow me to post picks. at least I got 1K in at pinny which should make up for the Harvard loss. Fuckers..... too smart to know how to play ball.

I was going to start a thread in a bit to ask you for the winner. I am superstitious like that :grin:

Don't go with him yet. Let me check how practice has gone. Usually the Roush bunch does well here. And I think they have a new engine.

Don't go with him yet. Let me check how practice has gone. Usually the Roush bunch does well here. And I think they have a new engine.

Wait for my thread to give me picks. I am not making any plays until I get them in the official thread that I post tomorrow :grin:

wow 1st baskt of 2nd Q at 5:00

you need the blazers to advance?

I have a voodoo doll and I can't get much whiter.

Yes. And it works. There was this one time he got cold feet and decided to end things...he was bitten by a snake. It doesn't pay to mess with Nina.

on the blazers

.32c on the dollar they don't lose by 18.

nina we going down together

Damn just now saw the score at halftime. I will root the Blazers in the 2nd half.