Need Help.....Ebay/GiftCard/Scams..

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 2,693 Views
Amazon and or Paypal will take care of it for you. No need to be concerned imo. I got burned using PP twice and they got my money to me both times.

Amazon and or Paypal will take care of it for you. No need to be concerned imo. I got burned using PP twice and they got my money to me both times.

Were you a buyer or seller?

Buyers have protection and are much more likely to be reimbursed by paypal, sellers get fucked 99.99999% of the time in a dispute.

IAG, you should be very skeptical of the "a virus on my computer did it" excuse. If you are not already.

Were you a buyer or seller?

Buyers have protection and are much more likely to be reimbursed by paypal, sellers get fucked 99.99999% of the time in a dispute.

IAG, you should be very skeptical of the "a virus on my computer did it" excuse. If you are not already.
I thought maybe they meant their ebay had been hacked and were not computer saavy...like older people..Funny thing is name is John Kelley.

Yeah I'm going to get screwed. Amazon said if they had the card # (not the claim #but the number from back of card which I posted on ebay) and any 3 consecutive numbers/letters of the claim # they could use it. Not sure why they would bother to tell me that the # was wrong when they had already used it, but that is probably what happened. I suppose the email trail could help their case if need be.

But wth Amazon. They are being very weird ..talked to them again..they said by Sunday they will either replace my gift card or figure out how to get the buyer a new claim number. she acted like she knew of the criminal activity (like they had looked had who had placed the order,) but was unable to go into detail. Very weird.

I wasn't really looking to get reimbursed as much as find out if this buyer is shady, or if it is a third party. I never should have given the claim # over the email...but if the buyer is shady they could just say it was empty when I sent it to them.

End of Rant.

Glad it wasn't more.

You can get it back in one bet tonight.
Me too. I just hate feeling duped. Sounds like Amazon may make it right but I am not sure why.

Give me a $50 plommmmawinnnnna

I have two bets tonight.

NHL:

Toronto +110

St Louis -188

lol. I had forgotten about that!! Hey...where does John Kelly live? Vegas? This JK lives in Arizona.

John Kelly lives in Vegas, but also has a home in Arizona :lmao:

John Kelly lives in Vegas, but also has a home in Arizona :lmao:
How old is he? Is he married? I think this guy is early to mid 50s.

and omg don't ever link a BL thread again. I read almost that whole thing. I was thinking it was the Western Union one from the RX...that is the one I remember.

I'm not clicking on that you asshole! "My" J/K appears to be 54-55. Looks like might have wife.

Oh I'm not an asshole, and it's pretty hilarious, just ask Nina. She loves Brock Landers.

Oh I'm not an asshole, and it's pretty hilarious, just ask Nina. She loves Brock Landers.
I read the one...did Nina really call the cops on him? Wooooooo.

I don't think so but Nina wishes she did. Nina hates Brock Landers.

I don't understand it though, he's pure entertainment.