Need cheaper airfare

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 5,386 Views
I've had so many nightmare stories with American. Since Chicago is a big hub for them, it might be ok from there.

You can always climb on the wheels and hide as a stowaway. It can't get any cheaper than this.

choo what is point A and point B in your trip.

lolll why dont you look up for kingfisher airlines they are the cheapest at this time......in a big crisis of finances and threat of closing down that will give them some money for their survival.....:please:

11514545.jpg

Let the Bear take you there!

Bearskin Airlines!

http://www.bearskinairlines.com/

Sounds like an airline the Kahnawake tribe would start.

See, I still like Spirit the best for only being the cheapest! Though I heard they have add-on charges now! We hate flying and even being in a comfortable seat the thought of going down at any moment isn't comfy! Stupid but that is how we are! Trying to stay on course with thread title!

choo what did you end up paying?

anything under $600 is a decent fare round-trip.

trust that there's only one stop in hartsfield-jackson.

If you google "most expensive airfare" you get a link to a website that sells cheap airfare. This is false advertising.

choo what did you end up paying?

anything under $600 is a decent fare round-trip.

trust that there's only one stop in hartsfield-jackson.

i paid under $600, but it was a one way. probably was best to book round trip and then change shit around if i wanted but seemed like a lot of effort that i didnt want to contribute to the situation.