NBA playoffs 2018

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 3,399 Views
Gotta say, it would be a more interesting final with Lebron there than watching the Boston reserves and no-names get taken apart.

Gotta say more watching this game drag along I completely agree! Go King James now I guess!
:kingshanty:

Couple daggers there. End of the road for the Celtics.

They should be an interesting team next year.

Any word on Paul playing? If so don't expect much but sure like to see the Rockets get to the finals! And win it!

1527543374076.png

:roguescholar:
He is a game time decision!

Just read won't be playing! Not much chance IMO Houston can win unless GS has a poor shooting night! More to do I think with Warriors having an off night than Rockets playing great which might still not be enough!

And the spreads indicate just that!

Bovada: Hou +6.5 (-110) +235
GS: -6.5 (-110) -275

And you KNOW GS is getting pounded like Elizabeth Shue's butt by that weird guy in Leaving Las Vegas! Everybody trying to polish off their pleasant weekend with a little cash to go with all that beer!

So I say:

Fade the Public!

Houston STRAIGHT UP!!!!

Houston shot 7-44 from 3PT land for 16%! Unreal! Shot themselves right out of the game!

Golden State is -1100 at Pinnacle to win the final. Takeback on Cleveland is +789.

To me, the value side is Cleveland. I'm not betting it but I don't think Golden State is anywhere near their peak. Lebron is playing at all-time levels. He's a giant.

Shit could maybe happen :dunno:

Mudcat is not picking the underdog. This is a shocking development.