NBA playoffs 2018

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 3,374 Views
Most teams are better at home than on the road but damn, the Celtics are better at home than on the road.

Harden played like a D league high schooler but their defense saved the day...

GS game 6?

Harden played like a D league high schooler but their defense saved the day...

GS game 6?

Indeed he did but it's team game! Another nail biter and wondering if Chris Paul will play next game?

draymond-green.jpg

How nice to see this guy screw up at the end! Can't think of another NBA player who I dislike more!

I guess disliking someone I don't know isn't right, but best stated in disliking his actions and talk!

Indeed he did but it's team game! Another nail biter and wondering if Chris Paul will play next game?

View attachment 2371

How nice to see this guy screw up at the end! Can't think of another NBA player who I dislike more!
Spin cycles should be for clothes washers only, not Chris Paul shot taking...

Initially you'd have to think he won't play rest of this series and if he somehow does then he won't be at 100%...

Do the rockets have a conceivable shot of winning game 6?

I mean, if they play like they did last night and Harden actually shoots 45+% from the field...

Where impossible happens but highly improbable...

That's a lotta points - it's sitting at 12.5 at Pinnacle right now - and with Golden State not completely healthy and not looking particularly convincing with their play, I would have to take Houston plus.

Meanwhile the Celtics are -2 for game 7.

Gotta say, it would be a more interesting final with Lebron there than watching the Boston reserves and no-names get taken apart.

That's weird. I just went to find the game and it is on channel 494. That's the lowest number channel. 494.

The usual sports channels have NRL Rugby and minor league hockey and some Nascar. I shit you not. Rugby.

So game 7 is on channel 494.

6/36 3 point shooting..

The team that heats up here is going to take this..

Needless to say Boston should be up way more...

Maybe nerves??