My Super Bowl Weekend

My numbers aren't spectacular this year, but you never know what is going to happen. Hope to at least get my money back.

Attachments

• SUPER BOWL Numbers.jpg
    SUPER BOWL Numbers.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 170
Muddy dont you just crave a nice ice cold one? Common.

No I can't say I do. I can't remember the last time I seriously craved a drink. I might think about certain drugs occasionally in passing, but booze, no. It's like cigarettes. Over the years it has gotten to the point where it just has nothing to do with me.

Shrooms?

I like where this thread is going.

No one cares about shrooms.

awesome plans mcb, hardcore is right

Sorry for misbehaving in here McB. Have a pleasant Super Bowl.

Matty you silly Franuck, my thread is your thread.

Which ones?

Stupid, useless ones mostly. Like if I am at a pharmacy, I might think about how easy it would be to go get some over-the-counter codeine and how that really wouldn't be so bad because I wouldn't be totally wrecked. It would just be a pleasant little jolt and I can still function and it's no big deal (I lie to myself until I think it through).

I don't seriously think about booze and druggy drugs because I know exactly where that goes. I am almost immediately impaired and stupid and unable to work/drive/function socially. And I don't stop. I know that. I have proven that to myself so many times that I am convinced to the core.

But I can sometimes lie to myself about stupid, useless drugs.

Stupid, useless ones mostly. Like if I am at a pharmacy, I might think about how easy it would be to go get some over-the-counter codeine and how that really wouldn't be so bad because I wouldn't be totally wrecked. It would just be a pleasant little jolt and I can still function and it's no big deal (I lie to myself until I think it through).

I don't seriously think about booze and druggy drugs because I know exactly where that goes. I am almost immediately impaired and stupid and unable to work/drive/function socially. And I don't stop. I know that. I have proven that to myself so many times that I am convinced to the core.

But I can sometimes lie to myself about stupid, useless drugs.

Muddy I can relate. Except that I was lying to myself about the perils of doing a gram of coke a day. How bad can it be, I only need to make an extra $600 a week and no one will notice a thing.

Muddy be careful.

Can't imagine having to deal with that type of problem muddy. Quite an amazing feat that you have been able to overcome such a horrible cycle of addiction. You screwed up by getting yourself into the mess but unlike most you have owned the problem. Kudos.

McB we are all extended members of your Super Bowl party.

Thanks for the invite man?