• Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,306 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
These crappy cards are if nothing else, funny to watch.

Gonna make it a late night slumber party after hoops games end. Fights start at 11:45 EST on Showtime.

Mahe +130 5 units (betting against the brutha who was shot up at a bbq just 6 months ago) (seriously)

Humphrey +100 5 units (only because Illy took his opponent, George Bush III, in the Best Bet) (seriously)

Frausto +130 2.5 units (Not an easy decision)

Frausto

zoila%20frausto%20III.jpg

vs.

Miesha Tate.

miesha-tate.jpg

Bailey +100 2.5 units (purely action bet. No clue)

parlay
mahe
Galvao
2.5 units to win 4.75 units

parlay
mahe
humphrey
frausto
bailey
2.5 units to win 50.5 units

:moped:

A friend of mine just asked me to go to some Tuff N Uff fights at the Orleans tonight. What are they? Amateur? I think I'm gonna pass.

lol never heard of them. But next time I'm in Vegas I'm spending a full day at The Orleans.

Bread don't say i didn't warn you, should have learned your lesson about fighters cutting too much weight from James Irvin a few days ago. Mahe had to cut from 320 pounds to 267 for the weigh-in, but yeah... fading a fighter who just had several bullet holes put in him isn't a bad idea in theory

Humphrey is only good at taking a beating, George Bush is a better wrestler and has the cleaner strikes

little reminder of what happened the last time Humphrey was in the cage
rogers-humphrey-1.jpg

Those are all some mighty fine points you make, friend :banghead:

Lookin at 0-1 start with this Bailey clown.

His technique is...punch, miss, push. very weird.

ive GOT to stop betting these stupid fucking cards. 0-2. again.

Have another wine and leave me alone.

bread, text me. i still dont have your number since i lost my phone. if you and robyn both give me your numbers, i will give you a special present involving ET on monday

ok ill text you tomorrow. robyn just passed out. my phone is charging in other room.

0-3 on these gay fights.

never ever again will i watch/bet on a strikeforce challenger event. SOOOO bad.

scratch that. just won the worst decision EVER. I'm back in the game baby! :guitar:

Wow. Your parlay is alive Bread. One judge had it 30-27 for Galvao. Don't see opposite 30-27 too often.

Ike that was horrible. If i had the white boy I'd be irate. Shit like that is what makes ppl doubt the sport. No way my guy won.

but fuck it best to be on this side of a bad call. still horrible.

I have money on some guy first name: Abongo.

Seriously.