My Strikeforce Challengers plays tonight

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,305 Views
I have money on some guy first name: Abongo.

Seriously.

Obviously a musician when not pummeling dudes. I wonder what his favourite instrument is (besides his cock).
a bongo?

Bread, in your homeland do you spell using the Queens English like us filthy Canadians ( ie cheque, flavour, colour etc.) or do you spell the bastardized American way?

Comeback in effect!

Abongo!!!

Sorry Illy!!!

One more to actually make a profit on this crap. :moped:

Obviously a musician when not pummeling dudes. I wonder what his favourite instrument is (besides his cock).
a bongo?

Bread, in your homeland do you spell using the Queens English like us filthy Canadians ( ie cheque, flavour, colour etc.) or do you spell the bastardized American way?

Queens bullshit. Moved here at age of 16. I still have problems. Lots of words us an S here instead of a Z. Maybe it's vice versa. I'm always confused. But I gets by.

Hey man how's it goin?

Hey man how's it goin?

Very good tonight breadly, had the Ottawa Buffalo OVER 5 goals and with the score 3-2 Ottawa and less than 7 seconds left in the game Buffalo took a penalty on a Ottawa player heading for the empty net (goalie out for extra skater), with 1 second left in the game, rule is if a player is about to shoot at the empty net and gets interfered with its automatically a goal.

So instead of a push at 3-2 I get the 4-2 win with 1 second left in the game. Very nice.

I dont understand that one bit. im sorry.

Ploomre root for teh Hawaiian here. I need to cap off this wonderfull winning day.

I dont understand that one bit. im sorry.

Ploomre root for teh Hawaiian here. I need to cap off this wonderfull winning day.

I'm cheering for you pal.

What don't you understand? I needed 6 goals to win and was stuck on 5 until the last second of the game.
You speak English right?

Maybe I'll get Mathieu La Pluie to translate for you.

we need to have a mini canadian bash. everyone is invited (of course) but it should take place in canada.

Illy our guy is exhausted. Not good.

I can't go to canadea.

if that fat fuck ever fights again im goint to riot. :thumbdown:

Oh well. Looks like you still had a good day. See ya'll tomorrow.:hattip:

lost 10 units on this card. still a very good day.

later ike.

I just grabbed another beer. Let's get jiggy.

You homesick Fischy? Miss the old country?

i just heard that was a canadian in your guys' avatar and i knew i had to be a part of that. so, yeah, you could call it homesick