• Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 7,601 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
I recently recalled that I had a Photobucket account. Figured out my login and man I have a lot of dopey forum stuff on there.

I'll post a bunch in here every couple days. Several takeaways...

I spent way too much time messing around with this shit.

I'm awful at Photoshop, if not creative.

Some of these people I don't even remember. Maybe some of you guys do.

Several I do remember and the story line or drama or party that was taking place at that time. Kinda fun.

The New Orleans cemetery break-in.
no.jpg

I have a bunch of different versions of these. Slow night I guess.

lolwutpeargifff.gif

I always liked that RJ cemetary photo.

oh wow I didn't know Caddo had died until I saw your RIP...

damn

Obituary for SHANNON MICHAEL CADDO
Shannon loved doing tattoos. He was a great artist with dreams to open his own tattoo shop. Even though he didn’t graduate high school, he earned his GED while he was in prison. That was one of his proudest moments. His favorite thing to do was listen to music while hanging out. Shannon was the stereotypical blonde and was as ditzie as they come, but that made him who he was and we loved him dearly anyway. Behind the tough front he put on, he had the kindest and caring heart. He will always be Grammy’s “boo boo”.
Shannon is survived by his parents, Jennifer,step-dad Timmy;and his biological father, Chris; his siblings, Ashley, Christopher; and Cheyenne; and so many others who love and will miss him everyday.
Shannon is preceded in death by his great-grandparents and uncles.
A memorial service will be held Wednesday, 3PM, at Palms Church, 207 New Hope Road, Brandon, 33510. The family will receive friends from 2-3 PM. Following the service, there will be a celebration of Shannon’s life at the family’s house, 4201 Highview Rd, Seffner, FL 33584.
Contributions made by family members helped out with the memorial fund and were deeply appreciated. We will never forget your kindness and love.

RIP Caddo

Funniest obit I've read today. 😆

Looks like Fiver's dick was beating my dick to the pussy. Verrrry slowwwly.

Maybe that's true again.