My new avatar

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,954 Views
An ex-girlfriend of mine was on Dawson's Creek once. Maybe two episodes. It was weird flipping around the channels and seeing here there after I hadn't seen her in about 5 years. Awesome chick. We still keep in touch. One of the ones that got away.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0675213/

Jello, now that I know your cock has been inside someone from Dawson's Creek...I simply must have it!

When are you coming to Napa again? :guitar:

:sukysuky:

I liked that video. OMG piggy tails and those arm sleeve thingys. If she's ever in Tampa I'm gonna take her to the Castle. :yes:

Lots of vampires there.

I'll pass that on Bread. For sure.

Yeah the videos are kind of funny. I've seen like 3 or 4 of them and the dad cracks me up. (I think that's actually her boyfriend, but not sure.) In pretty much every one of those I think he gets in some crack about how hard he's fucking her mom.

Oh and Scholar....be a pal and CALM DOWN.

He'll calm down alright. In your asshole!!!

I'll pass that on Bread. For sure.

Yeah the videos are kind of funny. I've seen like 3 or 4 of them and the dad cracks me up. (I think that's actually her boyfriend, but not sure.) In pretty much every one of those I think he gets in some crack about how hard he's fucking her mom.

Oh and Scholar....be a pal and CALM DOWN.

That is her bf now??? Jeeez I think you can get her away from that douche...go get it Jello!

He'll calm down alright. In your asshole!!!

I don't think that would calm him down at all actually.

Scholar if you are truly a Dawson's aficionado you might be interested in the fact that she is best friends with Michelle Williams.

No way! She's friends with a woman who's had Heath Ledger's cock inside her? *major swoonage* God, how do you get to know beautiful, famous people like that, Jello? Can I just follow you around and be your understudy?

She's from Virginia Beach. We grew up in the same town. I've still yet to visit her in LA and she's been there like 12 years now.

You think she'd meet us in Napa for a threesome?

She might meet us, but I doubt we could swing the rest. She's actually a really good girl. Well, I mean she's not some Hollywood skank. She's a smart girl from a good family. One of the funniest, most engaging people I've ever known. Anything between us though ran it's course a long time ago. I was very happy to have reconnected with her though FB a few months ago. We hadn't been in touch for a few years prior to that.

No way! She's friends with a woman who's had Heath Ledger's cock inside her? *major swoonage* God, how do you get to know beautiful, famous people like that, Jello? Can I just follow you around and be your understudy?

By the way, I can count the "famous" people I know on one hand. Megahn, Bread, Robyn, Matt Rain, and Amby.

I haven't met you yet Nina. This list is subject to review in the future.

I need to revise that list already. How could I forget Loshak, Juror and .....Jungleman! I do rub shoulders with a good many celebs actually.

You're forgetting Bodog Becky, mcbaseball and TOTO!!!

You're forgetting Bodog Becky, mcbaseball and TOTO!!!

you met toto??? wait a minute! what is going on here? When did you guys get to party with TOTO!!!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

What did I miss!!?????????????????????