• Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,957 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Dawson Leary after Joey told him she was banging Pacey Whitter and was done with him

Sick burn Vanderbeek!

If it were even humanly possible, I just fell in love with you even more than I already was. :clap:

If it were even humanly possible, I just fell in love with you even more than I already was. :clap:

Rofl does it get any better than the Creek? Shit was bomb yo.

Now Vanderbeek is on some doctor show that is an ER ripoff......although I strangely and drawn to the show...

I saw Pacey somewhere recently too. Can't remember where though. Shocker.

I used to think Katie Holmes was the cutest thing going back then. No idea what happened to that.

I used to think Katie Holmes was the cutest thing going back then. No idea what happened to that.

Yeah she was mad cute. Ever since she got with Tom Cruise she has altered her appearance to the point where she is unattractive.

He is on a show that is pretty popular too right now. Fringe is the name of the show. I have never seen it but it seems to get good reviews...who knows.

I never saw Dawson's Creek so I had to look up who played Pacey. Joshua Jackson is currently a regular on the show Fringe.

I don't wanna wait
For our lives to be overrr

:lmao:

GAY!

Dude, way to rock that avatar! I was a Dawson's Creek addict, after Doogie Howser went off the air, dreamy Dawson was my new boycrush for many years.

He is on a show that is pretty popular too right now. Fringe is the name of the show. I have never seen it but it seems to get good reviews...who knows.

Fringe is just alright. I rented the first season a while back and watched the whole thing in about 4 days. I was always borderline if I was going to keep watching.

It was okay to watch like that but I can't see it ever being a part of my weekly routine.

Just alright????

Fringe is the best show on TV right now, Muddy! You obviously don't have the proper viewing companionship to appreciate the nuances of its brilliance.

An ex-girlfriend of mine was on Dawson's Creek once. Maybe two episodes. It was weird flipping around the channels and seeing here there after I hadn't seen her in about 5 years. Awesome chick. We still keep in touch. One of the ones that got away.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0675213/

Jello did you touch her notty parts? Her pritty.

Jello did you touch her notty parts? Her pritty.

Yeah. Good times. She was 17 in her senior year and I was 21 living on my own in a party house with a couple friends. We dated for almost a year. Like I said, still keep in touch through FB and email occasionally. Here's a snip from some video blog she does. Not sure about these but I think she's really into vampires. So adorable though...

I liked that video. OMG piggy tails and those arm sleeve thingys. If she's ever in Tampa I'm gonna take her to the Castle. :yes:

Lots of vampires there.

I liked that video. OMG piggy tails and those arm sleeve thingys. If she's ever in Tampa I'm gonna take her to the Castle. :yes:

Lots of vampires there.

That is the first thing I thought of.....the Castle. She would love that place!

dawson_crying.gif
:crybaby::crybaby: