• Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,241 Views

l7ustin

U need a title
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
is this a good town? i am touring their ems facility and working with them for a week in march. march madness

Great town if you are a fan of prostitutes and meth.

I would say the best part about living there would be the close proximation to world class skiing and resorts in Lake Tahoe.

You need to get in touch with fightingirish's firm. They are sending him to Guam with all expenses paid.

I will have a list of baseball futures I want you to put in for me. check back next week

why are you being send there dustin? to teach or get trained?

its kinda like an exchange we are seeing their process and they are coming a few weeks later to look at ours. we are moving to a new facility soon, i think we are hoping to get some ideas for improving our overall process

I like Reno. But I'm sure it has some very dark and depressing parts to eat. Which you'll probably see.

Just don't go there expecting Vegas.

It's the "cheap-o gambling trip for NorCal residents" town.

Downtown is a shit hole. El Dorado is the only nice place down there.

Limits are puny. Needed manager approval for a $100 bet on a 2H total in NCAAB at Atlantis.

Only 3 books (Atlantis, Peppermill, Grand Sierra) are worth hanging around at.

I like Reno. But I'm sure it has some very dark and depressing parts to eat. Which you'll probably see.

dark and depressing parts to it

or dark and depressing parts to eat

dark and depressing parts to eat sound interesting actually

we finally found our "hole in the wall Mexican place"

got itinerary today we are staying at the grand sierra resort. looks like a decent all inclusive place. sucks though cuz i only get to spend the first day of the tournament there we are flying back friday morning.

i get $45 a day food per diem but its lame cuz they said i had to turn in all receipts and its use it or lose it so i cant get all the $$ and just gamble with it

justin with the weird J, are you married yet?

Expensing is very typical for a per diem. Your company needs the receipts to write off those expenses.

Expensing is very typical for a per diem. Your company needs the receipts to write off those expenses.

when i was traveling the irs only required it on expenses over $75 but theres obviously incentive for the company to always require them.

i used to always lose the 'detailed' receipt