• Replies 103 Comments
  • Views 10,695 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
long over due, bossa, samba, pagode, tropicalia, mpb, sertanejo, funk, forro, frevo, maracatu

Juror, please post the vid of you watching the MS13 guys dancing in Miami.

that computer is kinda fuck up, im hopeful the hd is good but i got to try to recover it

raulito sexias

Overdue is one word ya stupid Mexican.

Wordup.

That would be the Nana that me and you share, yes.

moldy share your nana with me man, my last grandparent died when I was 5

Oh man my nana would like you once she got over your browness.

When I was dating the filthy half-Mexican (who had very white features, but darker skin) I brought her over for the first time, and she while talking I could see Nana staring at her inquisitively for the longest time, and then finally she asks "Are you Italian?"

LOLOLOLOL!! When she said Mexican I think poor Nana almost fell out of her chair.

Needless to say, she was very happy to meet Robyn.

:laugh:

this song talks about the joy of working the land, the sugar canes while the land owners sit in their beautiful hacienda house in the old days. while the owners might reap the profits the workers reap the relationship with the earth. making the miracle of bread, stealing the sweetness of canes, finding the desires of the earth. one time for nana.

I just emailed Nana that video. Since she doesn't know computers exist, she'll probably never see it.

Juror, do you think everytime a black man fucks a white woman, they smile for their enslaved ancestors?

Scariest Brazilian song I've ever heard.

Oh man my nana would like you once she got over your browness.

When I was dating the filthy half-Mexican (who had very white features, but darker skin) I brought her over for the first time, and she while talking I could see Nana staring at her inquisitively for the longest time, and then finally she asks "Are you Italian?"

LOLOLOLOL!! When she said Mexican I think poor Nana almost fell out of her chair.

Needless to say, she was very happy to meet Robyn.

Italians > Mexicans

Only English speaking Italians though, right MrM? :grin: