• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,200 Views
Connor McDustys doppelgänger.

5C9E47B9-82D3-4093-B644-FE90CFBA94EE.jpeg

I’m scrambling over here boys.

What’s good out there??

And Go!

I think I'm going to try Outer Range. Seems up my alley.

Predicting I quit after 2 episodes.

yall ever heard of Atlanta? A random thoughts thread type quirky comedy with a touch of atlanta blackness series with Donald Glover, me and muddy used to watch it about 5 years ago, Muddy used to love it God bless his soul, they made two seasons and then nothing until this year two more

I will rate it 6.9 Random Stevie Stars

Sounds familiar.

I know there was a show called Nashville.

I guess naming shows after cities is a thing now.

Finally watched a few episodes of Succession. There aren’t many characters in this show that I’d like to hang out with but it’s interesting. Some very funny dialogue. Will keep watching.

7.25 Trons

The Sinner has been good all 4 since seasons! Jessica Biel in first season and didn't realized she one of the executive producers.
1665947765481.png

And Bill Pullman has been the main character for all 4 seasons.

The Sinner has been good all 4 since seasons! Jessica Biel in first season and didn't realized she one of the executive producers.
View attachment 7691
And Bill Pullman has been the main character for all 4 seasons.
Don’t you feel gross enjoying a show written and acted by a bunch of drooling, disgusting liberals?

Not at all!
Don’t you feel gross enjoying a show written and acted by a bunch of drooling, disgusting liberals?
Not at all! Guess you could ask the same question why I continue enjoy posting at GL.:givemeahug: