Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,294 Views
Am I the only one who can detect a French accent from Nacho? Guy was born in Quebec City.

He got his scar in a hockey fight in Ottawa. lol :canadian:

damn if Jimmy and Kim don't pull that stunt that day, Howard wouldn't have gone to their apartment at night

poor Howard, fucked up

damn if Jimmy and Kim don't pull that stunt that day, Howard wouldn't have gone to their apartment at night

poor Howard, fucked up
Really bummed us out too! Saw interview with all three of them together and Howard mentioned they lived in the same house during the final season of shooting.

FYI Believe July 14 episodes start up again.

Elvis (2022)

I’ve never bought an Elvis song on iTunes (and I’ve been buying songs for almost 20 years now).

But I knew he was like the ultimate rock star.

The guy who plays Elvis in this film really makes you FEEL why he was the ultimate rock star.

It’s not a perfect film but I think I got some dust in my eyes or something at the end, ya know?

Oscar nomination worthy performance for the Elvis actor (Austin something). Tremendous.

7.75 Trons

poor Howard, fucked up
Wrong on date of next episode saying July 14th! On tomorrow night on AMC in the US at 9PM EST. You probably watch with a different source like others I presume have access to at GL but if in is it Lisbon? or Amsterdam? residing probably more like 2 or 3 in the morning unless you can get it earlier?

Wrong on date of next episode saying July 14th! On tomorrow night on AMC in the US at 9PM EST. You probably watch with a different source like others I presume have access to at GL but if in is it Lisbon? or Amsterdam? residing probably more like 2 or 3 in the morning unless you can get it earlier?
torrents is the only way MrM, in Lisbon they still show All in the Family every night at midnight , Saul would be a few years away

Don't know if already mentioned here but just got done watching The Offer series about the behind the scene issues in getting the movie The Godfather onto the big screen. Enjoyed the movie lots so this for me was indeed fascinating!
1658175747199.png

8.5 Muddys

Dang I might have to get Paramount+ for a month to watch that. This streaming TV shit is getting out of control. I cancelled Netflix and Hulu last month

Dang I might have to get Paramount+ for a month to watch that. This streaming TV shit is getting out of control. I cancelled Netflix and Hulu last month

Good for you! It's like anymore there's one to two of must watch shows but paying a la carte for everything sucks! Unless their profit margins start dwindling these fuks won't combine as a package deal.

Dang I might have to get Paramount+ for a month to watch that.

P+ has two original series worth getting it for, 1883 and Mayor of Kingstown

and there's a few soccer leagues in there as well