Movies and TV

roguejuror

night train
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Reminder .....

The sixth and final season of Better Call Saul premieres Monday, April 18 on AMC. Season 6 consists of 13 episodes, with the first half of the season (seven episodes) concluding on May 23, 2022 at 9 PM.

Also .....

The final season of Ozark is just around the corner with the remaining 7 episodes that make up season 4 set to hit on April 29th, 2022.

Thank you mister monkey

mister monkey when you retire from your gamelive security job maybe you can be our part time media relations officer

CASPERWAIT$

Gabagool
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Ozark‘s last episodes were….ok. The ending didn’t surprise me. The episodes moved along slower than usual. Seeing my high school friend on it this season was cool though.

They left it open for another season IF they really wanted to.

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Yeah the finale was a bit weak. I miss the early seasons where the show was able to create some of the scariest bad guys ever. Omar Navarro was gradually neutered.

Whatever. Still enjoyable overall.

7.6 Matty Rains out of a possible 10 for the whole thing. First couple seasons were in the high 8s.

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
6B7E1ED9-C19D-4F50-A6AB-4EFE294E29D5.jpeg

MrMonkey

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Last Monday’s BCS I thought dragged along very slowly? The feud between Jimmy and his brother’s ex partner didn’t do it for me. Only a couple to go so something interesting should/better happen.

CASPERWAIT$

Gabagool
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Been watching the miniseries “The Offer”. Its about the production and development of The Godfather. So far, it’s nothing more than background noise for me. Average writing and acting. Not bad but not good.