Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,323 Views
Also .....

The final season of Ozark is just around the corner with the remaining 7 episodes that make up season 4 set to hit on April 29th, 2022.

Reminder .....

The sixth and final season of Better Call Saul premieres Monday, April 18 on AMC. Season 6 consists of 13 episodes, with the first half of the season (seven episodes) concluding on May 23, 2022 at 9 PM.

Also .....

The final season of Ozark is just around the corner with the remaining 7 episodes that make up season 4 set to hit on April 29th, 2022.

Thank you mister monkey

mister monkey when you retire from your gamelive security job maybe you can be our part time media relations officer

Ozark‘s last episodes were….ok. The ending didn’t surprise me. The episodes moved along slower than usual. Seeing my high school friend on it this season was cool though.

They left it open for another season IF they really wanted to.

Yeah the finale was a bit weak. I miss the early seasons where the show was able to create some of the scariest bad guys ever. Omar Navarro was gradually neutered.

Whatever. Still enjoyable overall.

7.6 Matty Rains out of a possible 10 for the whole thing. First couple seasons were in the high 8s.

6B7E1ED9-C19D-4F50-A6AB-4EFE294E29D5.jpeg

We Own This City

If you liked The Wire you will like this show. I guarantee it.

And it doesn’t start as slow as The Wire.

I’m 3 episodes in.

It’s about (among other things) police corruption in Baltimore.

Last Monday’s BCS I thought dragged along very slowly? The feud between Jimmy and his brother’s ex partner didn’t do it for me. Only a couple to go so something interesting should/better happen.

Been watching the miniseries “The Offer”. Its about the production and development of The Godfather. So far, it’s nothing more than background noise for me. Average writing and acting. Not bad but not good.

No show (that I watch) does several minutes of virtually nothing happening quite like Better Call Saul. And on a fairly regular basis. The “guy chopping wood” scene could have been cut in half and been equally effective.

Remind me again why they hate Howard so much? All of the long drawn out scenes have fogged up my memory.