Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,311 Views
Paul and Mary/Pru? Or the MC women, Noel/Sandy/Matt?

Not saying theres not viewer controversy, but how can anyone interfere with "actual contest" in a show that openly discloses the producers have input in the final decision?

christina applegate

The late 80's/early 90's were a different era.

We have loved the show for years and the winner this season is ..... :italia:
seppe_wins_Bake_Off

Paul can be rough on the bakers when they screw up but entertaining for sure.

RIP my dear!
Mary-Berry-at-RHS-Wisley.jpg

It's Noel/Matt combo that I'm not a fan. I think they would both be fine...paired with someone else.

It's Noel/Matt combo that I'm not a fan. I think they would both be fine...paired with someone else.
Agree with that and liked Noel with the last lady on the show better. Though for me Noel >>> Matt.
TELEMMGLPICT000220148056_transM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7GgL7o0_ESnuLxJzSWOePQE.jpeg.jpg

IMO this pair was better than the present two guys too.
p01l9f9j.jpg

I like Noel and Sandy best. I'm actually watching "The IT Crowd" now, Noel is in it.

The first episode of Seinfeld is not good
Never mind it just starts off shaky

It’s been so long since I’ve seen the early seasons

There are of course outliers but the second half of the show is better imo.

yo people watch these two shows

Mayor of Kingstown and 1883

they are both from MTV Productions(?), I figure they would suck coming from MTV but nah, tentatively above 8 Matty Rains

it's on Paramount+ where the cool kids are hanging now a days

Started watching Succession,pretty good so far

Could be the best show of the decade.
I really need something to watch. I think I’ve watched 35 hours of high stakes poker the last 3 days.

Are you watching it on Hulu or HBO Max?

I watch Succession on CraveTV, I am in Canada though

I really need something to watch. I think I’ve watched 35 hours of high stakes poker the last 3 days.

Are you watching it on Hulu or HBO Max?
HBOmax

i am watching the sex and the city reboot with WOK

fucking hell man

I love Succession, but what's really blowing me away is Station Eleven.

It's post-apocalyptic fiction that mostly takes place in the aftermath of a flu that kills all but 1 in 1000 on earth. That said, it's nothing like you'd expect based on that description. It's all about the place of art and creativity in civilization, and the nature of communities. There's some fascinating interplay between the people who were alive and lost everything and the next generation who only knows the new world.

It's beautifully shot and has a really interesting structure. Great cast. You won't believe what Lori Petty (Johnny Utah's love interest in Point Break) looks like these days.

joe-pingue-lori-petty.jpg