Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,118 Views
crazy gandofini's son

full circle

We THROUGHLY enjoyed it! Like to know how the rest of it went for you? The town setting being completely authentic for us felt up close and personnal. Just right across the Delaware River in PA. Yep, really is an Easttown.
My wife is from Lehigh Valley and she loves show.

Easttown is supposed to be Easton, PA no?

My wife is from Lehigh Valley and she loves show.

Easttown is supposed to be Easton, PA no?
a) Glad Blitty you wife loves the show!

b) :nono:"town setting being completely authentic" "Yep, really is an Easttown."
1625080219595.png

"

Interesting cause the show has more of an Allentown/Lehigh vibe than a Philly suburbs one.

Interesting cause the show has more of an Allentown/Lehigh vibe than a Philly suburbs one.
How's that?

Wawa Is Dedicating an Upper Darby Store Opening With ‘Mare of Easttown’ Day​

Along with a limited edition spicy cheesesteak, in a tribute to how spicy the show is
1625083423311.png

Attachments

• 1625083347876.png
    1625083347876.png
    410.7 KB · Views: 115
They keep mentioning ‘cheesesteaks from coco’s’

wonder if that’s a real spot

They are coming out with a Ray Donovan movie! Woo hoo!

Awesome show, should be good.

🍿

Greenland (2020) - Gerard Butler is an adulterer and he and his family need to take a plane to Greenland before a big chunk of comet hits the Earth. The kid has diabetes which is a minor inconvenience throughout the entire movie. Obstacles abound.

They make it to Greenland, because of course they do. It's the fucking title of the movie.

4.3 Confused Matty Rains out of a possible 10

Last edited:
Greenland (2020) - Gerard Butler is an adulterer and he and his family need to take a plane to Greenland before a big chunk of comet hits the Earth. The kid has diabetes which is a minor inconvenience throughout the entire movie. Obstacles abound.

They make it to Greenland, because of course they do. It's the fucking title of the movie.

4.3 Confused Matty Rains out of a possible 10
Watched it and wouldn't give much more than you did. Only important people get to go with families. Wonderful ending after coming out of hibernation for what was it, a year, they get to to rebuild the earth that resembles the moon. Goog luck!

Matty, how do you use the spoiler option? Sorry peoples but not worth your time especially if the world will be ending soon.

Not necessarily important people, but those with the skills needed to rebuild society.

I can solve twisty puzzles real fast. :wah:

The spoiler button is a crossed eye thingie:
Screenshot_20210709_223035.jpg

anybody watching loki?

i liked it.

1 - falcon & ws
2 - loki
3 - wandavision

all and all they have done a pretty good job with original stories without completely fucking up the canon

Bombshell on the reboot of Dexter -

NONE of the prior characters besides Dexter (Michael C Hall) will be in the show.

FAIL.
Update here

Jennifer Carpenter will be in the reboot. I repeat, Jennifer Carpenter WILL be IN THE REBOOT.

jennifer.png

Has anyone watched Operation Odessa yet on Netflix?

Nice read