Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,106 Views
Watched the end of Shameless last night.

Crazy to see how young those kids were when it started.

Also completed Your Honor. Great lil mini series.
Going to binge watch the final season when available.

i really like the falcon and the winter solider

thats all

On Netflix:

How to Fix a Drug Scandal 4 episodes.

7.5 / 10 Marty Reinz

"Two drug lab chemists' shocking crimes cripple a state's judicial system and blur the lines of justice for lawyers, officials and thousands of inmates."

Happened in Massachusetts. First episode may not make a lot of sense but in the final they tie up all the loose ends nicely.

Quite satisfying.

I have just watched a movie called The Twentieth Century (2019) and I'll say this: if you're looking for an extremely peculiar, surreal take on Canadian history and political evolution that makes you do quite a bit of this:

:ahawut:

. . . then this is the film

wework documentary 8.5

My Octopus Teacher 9.4

You’re welcome.

wework documentary 8.5

My Octopus Teacher 9.4

You’re welcome.
My Octopus teacher was great. I watched it a while ago (2 years?) and it is worth re-watching.
I never realized I could become emotionally attached to (and cheer for) an octopus I don't know personally.

I'll admit I was saddened when the shark took a bite of the fucker.

Last edited:
el guero Palma got released from prison today, that's the one whose family got killed by the venezuelan at the end of Narcos Mexico that brought the end to diego luna's federation, and co-founder of the Sinalo Cartel along Chapo

when guero Palma stepped out of prison he immediately got arrested for the killing of a Catholic Cardinal that's hopefully coming on season 3

I am finding the Kate Winslet series, Mare of Easttown, pretty absorbing.

Bombshell on the reboot of Dexter -

NONE of the prior characters besides Dexter (Michael C Hall) will be in the show.

FAIL.

Sure, the first one. Then you get the gist, don't you?

It's up there with The Walking Dead as the most mind-numbingly repetitive show of all time.

Ice Truck Killer for life, you're right it never got better than that.

Still, there were other good seasons. The ending was a complete fail. I wonder what they're going to try to accomplish now?

RIP Doakes.

Dexter was never for me.
Agreed, Matty. The pilot episode of The Walking Dead was a 9 on the 10 scale and it was all downhill after that.

I am finding the Kate Winslet series, Mare of Easttown, pretty absorbing.
We THROUGHLY enjoyed it! Like to know how the rest of it went for you? The town setting being completely authentic for us felt up close and personnal. Just right across the Delaware River in PA. Yep, really is an Easttown.