Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,150 Views
Your Honor with Bryan Cranston is some high level drama shit. Fucking great. Watch it. 9.0 roguebeers

Also, this is on Showtime which I have because I pay $9/mth for Sportzprime which gives me every channel imaginable including all ppv sports. HIGHLY recommended, 10.0 steviestars

Last edited:
You're The Worst is getting funnier. You should try it if you haven't.

Been awhile but yes this is a good show. Exactamundo on the snarky one liners, will have to catch up on it.

The two hour Shameless/Your Honor block on Showtime starting NOW is the best thing going on tv these days (except for the fact that Debbi on Shameless is hideous and I hate her being a lead character).

Debbie is the worst.

Right?

And her gf is pretty hot too. I guess the fact that there's lesbo action is supposed to be hot which normally it would be, but she's so foul in every way that it ruins it. Plus they keep throwing her half naked in our faces. Why couldn't they do that w Emmy?

Last edited:
I watched the movie Mank. It's pretty good. I'll probably want to watch it again sometime I'm not so constantly tired so I can better appreciate the crackling dialogue.

I wonder who it's for though. It's about the making of Citizen Kane. Apart from criticky types like myself do people today know about Citizen Kane? Orson Welles? William Randolph Hearst? Louis B. Mayer? Irving Thalberg? Upton Sinclair?

Some random polling of guys at work suggests: no.

PS - will it be another Oscar nom for the great Gary Oldman? I would not be surprised and I would not mind a bit.

Oh wow, how hadn't I heard of this?

-Online poker
-Cheating
-Timberlake, Affleck

HORRIBLE reviews

Will report back