Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,323 Views
Watching the 2nd one now. So far, it feels like a tamer later version of the 1st

Rewatching “Veep”. Smartly written comedy and quite the show to be watching presently.

I found the choice of actress to play Emma a bit odd. Anya Taylor-Joy. I actually like her a lot but I feel like her future is in playing villains, bitches, psychos and possibly extra-terrestrials.

. . . or genius chess virtuosos.

large_queens-gambit-poster.jpg

I enjoyed the hell out of this and she is incredible. One of a kind.

She's amazing but I thought The Queen's Gambit was a bit thin. Story coulda been told in 4 episodes, and the addiction and emotional stuff kind of lead nowhere.

She deserved a better series.

Amazon doesn't have a lot of good content but this is worth watching.

Capture.PNG

Inspired by true events, HUNTERS follows a diverse band of Nazi Hunters in 1977 New York City who discover that hundreds of escaped Nazis are living in America. And so, they do what any bad-ass vigilante squad would do: they set out on a bloody quest for revenge and justice. But they soon discover a far-reaching conspiracy and must race against time to thwart the Nazis’ new genocidal plans.

4/5 Marty Reinz!

She deserved a better series.

I feel like she's gotta focus on her movie career. She did the most recent season of Peaky Blinders too - which is a very good show - but it felt like a waste to me.

I understand TV is not as minor league as once-upon-a-time, but I want to see her on the big screen. I could see an Oscar in her future. Seems like I just never catch her "acting."

Been watching SNL again - was a diehard back in the 70's as a kid when me my bro and mom would stay up late to watch while my dad worked the nightshift at the TTC.

Been pleasantly surprised with the 2020 version. Chappelle on 11/8/2020 and it was good, nigga used the N word a dozen times, uncensored, dunno how they got away with that in the land of the free but I heard/saw it *live*.

I watched The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.

It was quite Spongy and also Bobbish.

Been watching SNL again - was a diehard back in the 70's as a kid when me my bro and mom would stay up late to watch while my dad worked the nightshift at the TTC.

Been pleasantly surprised with the 2020 version. Chappelle on 11/8/2020 and it was good, nigga used the N word a dozen times, uncensored, dunno how they got away with that in the land of the free but I heard/saw it *live*.

Epic monologue by DC.

The skits are mostly lame but there's the occasional standout. Been that way since I started watching in the early 90's.

I absolutely hate SNL now. Personally, I haven’t found it funny in a decade.

caspy watch this whole sketch, tell me if its any good.

Not bad. Not laugh out loud funny, but in today’s SNL stratosphere, it’s good.

This skit backs up my point though. When an alright sketch is deemed a home run, it’s a testimonial on his bad SNL has gotten.