Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,150 Views
This chick. Just once in awhile she pops up in something - and I really like her. I like her face. And I see her - and it seems like it's always small roles - and I think, I have to know who that is - so I look her up.

Then I realize I have done the exact same thing like five times before.

She popped up in The Sopranos. Small part in The Wolf of Wall Street (if I was Leo I would SO take her over Margo Robbie.) She was in one of the seasons of Fargo. She did an episode of Black Mirror.

It's the face.

Last edited:
Anyway, the point is she has a leading role in the new movie Palm Springs. It's okay. I don't know how many times people are going to rejigger Groundhog Day but whatever - it's got some laughs. Chicky-poo is good at comedy. Her name is Cristin Milioti and I dig her.

That's about it.

HBO MAX:

Expecting Amy 7.4

I’ll Be Gone in the Dark 7.6

Upload (Amazon Prime)

Funny shiz about a digital afterlife. Very good despite a mediocre lead actor.

8 Matty Rains out of 10 for Season 1

Anyway, the point is she has a leading role in the new movie Palm Springs. It's okay. I don't know how many times people are going to rejigger Groundhog Day but whatever - it's got some laughs. Chicky-poo is good at comedy. Her name is Cristin Milioti and I dig her.

That's about it.

In Palm Springs.

The random town of 'Irvine' they reference a dozen times or so.

That's basically where I have lived the majority of my life.

Very random.

Dave on Hulu

A satirical Jewish rapper named Lil Dicky.

First episode was fonny. Will continue.

The Politician S01E01

Not sure about this. Overwhelming first episode. They crammed an entire season's worth of plot points into it, and every character is a dickhead.

Anyone venture farther into it?

1595109845924.png

:laugh:

Fear City was just ok.

I’ve read “Five Families” by Selwyn Raab and this docuseries just visualizes aspects of the book. If you haven’t read the book, I can see where some of the stories are interesting, but for me personally, it was just ok.

I highly recommend reading the book if you want the most comprehensive story of the NYC mob. Absolutely amazing read.

Watching Movie 43 for the third time.

It’s that movie that was destroyed by critics, but I laugh my ass off watching it