Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,493 Views
One thing that I'd say really works is, just as they did in Forrest Gump, the scenes with Satisfaction playing over a soldiers in the jungle motif.

Mrs. America (2020) FX on Hulu

Cate Blanchett is still magnetic. She plays conservative Phyllis Schlafly. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

The guy that played Roger Sterling plays her husband. There are more familiar faces.

After 3 episodes it’s a 7.5 on the 10 scale.

GLXgaaf.jpg

I am serious - and don't call me Shirley.

Obviously none of the characters can possibly live through any more than one more season

LetterKenny.

If you liked "Trailer Park Boys" you'll probably like this as well. Filmed on location in Sudbury Ontario Canada.

I've been watching regularly the last few days - frequent LOLs!

Heres a small sample.

Last edited:
Letterkenny is amazing. Tasteful hipster-ish soundtrack too.

Letterkenny is amazing. Tasteful hipster-ish soundtrack too.
Yeah I figured you would like it, but we're Canucks and "get it". I want to hear what a non Canadian thinks about it.

Mrs. America (2020) FX on Hulu

Cate Blanchett is still magnetic. She plays conservative Phyllis Schlafly. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

The guy that played Roger Sterling plays her husband. There are more familiar faces.

After 3 episodes it’s a 7.5 on the 10 scale.

We are through 7 episodes. My Cate Blanchett crush is gaining momentum.

The King of Staten Island is not bad IMO. It picks some low-hanging fruit (hey, what about firemen as a group of people our viewers might support?) No, but I LOL'ed a number of times and it has some heart and whatnot.

It was on the positive side of "meh" for me. I like Pete Davidson and I relate to his trashy origin story. But the guy can do a lot better than this.

6.7 Matty Rains out of 10

Little Fires Everywhere was good, all the characters were cool

reminded me of old Colombian tv novelas

I give it 8.8 out of 10 teelas

It was on the positive side of "meh" for me. I like Pete Davidson and I relate to his trashy origin story. But the guy can do a lot better than this.

6.7 Matty Rains out of 10

Where did you download this from?