Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,200 Views
Okay those are some good tips.

I use skytorrents.lol a bit too. It was probably you that told me about it. That's where I finally got all 5 seasons of Louie.

Anyway, options are good. Thanks!

I did not realize until just now but the character Joey in The Deuce is played by James Gandolfini's son Michael.

The guy from Skytorrent quit. He said it cost too much hosting the site and of course his premise was not to have any ads, so he cornered himself. Site was into the millions of visitors a month category. He made a site rip and uploaded a torrent of it, then a about a dozen copy cat sites appeared.

iu

Sad news from Miami, as Hurricane Jasmine Forsythe has claimed the life of LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Mr. James was swept away by the storm surge that destroyed 90 percent of the Florida peninsula last night.

Once again, we are reporting the sad death of LeBron James.

And the rest of the Miami Heat.

And 12 million other people.

:handshake:

You know what? I wouldn't be surprised if I made that exact post - like with the same pic - then the quote in the exact same paragraphing format - probably even the handshake smiley - back when I first saw that episode.

I bet I did.

As funny as the concept is, there is something about that pic of Lebron that just takes it to the next level for me.

Please die you dying babies in my diarrhea

I figure I might as well post this now too. I'm sure I did before - and I haven't gotten to that episode yet in my rewatch - but I will soon and I will feel just as compelled to make a gamelive note of it.

So might as well get out in front of it.

I did not realize until just now but the character Joey in The Deuce is played by James Gandolfini's son Michael.

He's not particularly good by the way. A comparison to Robert Iler - aka A.J. from the Sopranos ---> it's apt.

Way late to the party but I watched all of Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee this past ~month. Some episodes fall way flat but the good ones are really good. Just plain old banter between observant, rich people.

He managed to catch several legends just before they died too. I especially enjoyed the Jerry Lewis episode, guy was sharp 'til the very end.

Way late to the party but I watched all of Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee this past ~month. Some episodes fall way flat but the good ones are really good. Just plain old banter between observant, rich people.

He managed to catch several legends just before they died too. I especially enjoyed the Jerry Lewis episode, guy was sharp 'til the very end.

I’m a huge fan of that series.

“I want my bacon so well done, that at the point you think it is WAY over cooked. Cook it some more”

-Jerry Lewis

The Brian Regan episode motivated me to look up some of his old stand-up. Some hilarious stuff. The one called I Walked on the Moon I think is my favorite.

What a goofball.

Yah the two Brian Regan episodes were some of the better ones. Guy is an everyday funnyman.

Alec Baldwin is crazy articulate and erudite, was surprised by that.

The Louis CK episode was a dud, he was too guarded. The show is at its best when Seinfeld starts waxing poetic with his guests, and Louis never went there.

The boat episode?

I was thoroughly entertained by that one.