Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,311 Views
I watched the first episode of Kidding - which is a new series that reunites Jim Carrey and director Michel Gondry who worked together on Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Apparently the episode did well ratings-wise.

As you might expect from the duo, it's a comedy but it's not really a comedy. The host of a long-running kid's show - comparable to Mr. Rogers, say - decides he wants to start using his platform to teach kids about death and grief.

So we'll see about that.

Not sure I will stick with it for the long term but I wanted to make sure Gamelive knew about it.

My wife waved and said hi to someone who was entering our local arcade/bar as we were walking out of it.

Me - Who was that?
Her - You didn't see? That was Elizabeth Moss!
Me - Why did you wave to her?
Her - I thought she was my friend!
Me - Which friend of yours looks like Elizabeth Moss?
Her - No! She just looked familiar so I waved to her before I realized where I knew her from!

My wife's a brain scientist.

Ryan Gosling > Idris Elba

'It worked': Ryan Gosling visits Toronto coffee shop after internet campaign

During last year's Toronto Film Festival, they tried to lure Idris Elba the same way but no dice.

Ryan = nice Canadian boy. :handshake:

41512410_2231320863606586_8870549729142898688_n.jpg

Ryan Gosling > Idris Elba

'It worked': Ryan Gosling visits Toronto coffee shop after internet campaign

During last year's Toronto Film Festival, they tried to lure Idris Elba the same way but no dice.

Ryan = nice Canadian boy. :handshake:

41512410_2231320863606586_8870549729142898688_n.jpg

For someone who is a fantasy for many women he’s kind of a weird lookin fella.

IMO IMO IMO IMO

On Episode 5 of season 1 of Ozark.

I'll keep going but a stop to the homo action would be nice.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Butt yeah.

My wife waved and said hi to someone who was entering our local arcade/bar as we were walking out of it.

Me - Who was that?
Her - You didn't see? That was Elizabeth Moss!
Me - Why did you wave to her?
Her - I thought she was my friend!
Me - Which friend of yours looks like Elizabeth Moss?
Her - No! She just looked familiar so I waved to her before I realized where I knew her from!

My wife's a brain scientist.

:D Ask her to conduct a study on why women do such stupid stuff. Well, just say people. The gender differences will come out in the results.

I'd forgotten all about the buttsex era of Ozark. Don't particularly miss it.

Something is going to happen on Better Call Saul. I can just feel it. It might take 7 more episodes for something to happen. But somethin’s gonna happen.