Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 934,747 Views
Orphan Black - best show on television? I think so. Although, I don't really watch much of any TV. I watched the full three seasons in about a week. Was hooked.

images.jpg

Watched the new Tosh.0 last night, it was alright by his standards, which means awesome compared to just about anything else.

Thanks for the Inherent Vice suggestion, will be rewatching that.

A thought I was having through this week's episode of Fargo: good, they have settled down.

The first season was kind of ridiculous with the whiplash transitions between farce and a real story. What are we doing here? Make a decision.

But this season seems like it's a straight-up real story. Good choice.

Or so I was thinking. Until that voice-over right at the end about aliens or something??

:clueless:

watched this last night

:lmao: I gotta finish watching that show. pretty pretty good. was halfway through season 4 I think when my hbo got cut off.

Watched Juno per somebody's (Muddy's or Bacon's review) :up:
very well done movie. I like how the characters stayed true to themselves through the end
And everybody was like,..good. Just goes to show you that you don't have to make up a bunch of hard to believe stories or messed up people, to create tension and an excellent film.
Loved the way they used that bit with note (towards the end)

also "...he's good in ...chair" :lol:
I got a big laugh when those runners in yellow shorts come flying through at the very last second for no apparent reason.:clapper:

Juno's awesome, yeah I forgot all about them making newer Curbs since I finished Season 5 I think it was. Sweet, something good to binge watch.

ep. 2 fargo, much better...

losing interest in some new shows , really fast... quantico / blood and oil/ limitless junk...

blindside still okay ... River is interesting (detective that sees his dead partner) .. the affair is still enjoyable ..

homeland lost me a little the last ep

Catfish (2010) - Been meaning to watch this ever since it was released. Glad I finally did.

A lot of people seem to think that this documentary was staged. I have no doubt that there were some shenanigans involved in making it is as gripping as it is, but I believe that the facts presented are pretty much all real.

If you enjoy weird, depressing, fucked-up shit, this is as good as it gets.

8.3 Matty Rains out of a possible 10

Needed a movie for after the flyers tonight thanks faggot.

yeah, Fargo, I dunno, it feels like there's an overabundance of nasty characters already. Finding it difficult to watch. It's no foking Juno, I'll tell you that.

yeah, Fargo, I dunno, it feels like there's an overabundance of nasty characters already. Finding it difficult to watch. It's no foking Juno, I'll tell you that.

:potato:

Catfish (2010) - Been meaning to watch this ever since it was released. Glad I finally did.

A lot of people seem to think that this documentary was staged. I have no doubt that there were some shenanigans involved in making it is as gripping as it is, but I believe that the facts presented are pretty much all real.

If you enjoy weird, depressing, fucked-up shit, this is as good as it gets.

8.3 Matty Rains out of a possible 10

Lol @ that movie wtf

It should resonate with you, breakfast food.

Yeah my phone doesn't know Bacon's pw but it does know Eggs so sorry about that guys I have to use it.

-The Catfish

Seriously that movie was weird but kept me watching, recommended.

Yeah I kinda remember wondering about it when it came out. I'll grab it.