Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 938,042 Views
no C4 is not it but I did watch it yesterday due to fokking Muddy.

I was surprised they were filming all that stuff. But nothing there I didn't know and it kinda sucked. It was like a very bad Michael Moore piece.

Maybe The Fifth Estate? Non-doc about WikiLeaks starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Julian Assange?

Here's a JL pic

His first 100% unaided selfie

TmhOHnN.jpg

#awesome

You see that fucking # Housepicks? You see that shit man?! I'ma keep usin it because the 1st amendment - it fuckin happened pal

#FREEPOUNDSIGN
#1STAMENDMENT

Here's a JL pic

His first 100% unaided selfie

Overexposed. Out of focus. Poorly framed.

Just a mess, all around.

Mr x. Give me a movie I was supposed to watch.
Muddy, that might be the one, I wish I knew what page that was posted. Do you remember how long ago?

No I got no idea about nuthin'.

There is a way to search this forum using google which works. I forget though.

I'm just guessing about The Fifth Estate. I liked it but it was not an all-timer. I got it rated 7.

In terms of what it gives you to think about - very similar stuff to Citizenfour really.

Babe maybe.

Maybe you're thinking of Babe.

289084-babe.jpg

A thought I was having through this week's episode of Fargo: good, they have settled down.

The first season was kind of ridiculous with the whiplash transitions between farce and a real story. What are we doing here? Make a decision.

But this season seems like it's a straight-up real story. Good choice.

Or so I was thinking. Until that voice-over right at the end about aliens or something??

:clueless:

Mr x. Give me a movie I was supposed to watch.

I tried to come up with one when I saw your earlier post. I got nuthin'.

Can't say I've seen anything in awhile that you would like.

Maybe watch Snowpiercer. It's scifi, but it's also about a revolution on a train. You like revolutions. You like trains. Who knows?

:dunno:

what was the one with the hippy who meets some kids in forest or something? I know we were supposed to see that one, but I think there were better ones too

Not a hippy, but you must mean Mud.

Yeah, Mud was good.

Oh, and Inherent Vice. There's a decent chance you'll like Inherent Vice.

I'd like a rewatch of that, actually, if you're interested.

Inherent Vice

:greencheck:

Snowpiercer

Didn't last 30 minutes on that one

Orphan Black - best show on television? I think so. Although, I don't really watch much of any TV. I watched the full three seasons in about a week. Was hooked.