Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,200 Views
Ah well, will do it anyway. Thanks for the insight man lol.

This isn't an attack on Ray but I don't get overly concerned when he writes a bad review for a TV show.

If I remember correctly he didn't like Mad Men or Breaking Bad and I liked those shows a lot.

Ray, you did like The Wire though, right? The Wire was excellent also.

A friend said it wasn't very good. :dunno: I was thinking Ted Danson, he's good though

Season premiere of Fargo got great reviews. About to put it on.

RR does not enjoy slow, dialogue-driven shows.

I'm actually already watching it so I won that.

It's ok.

This isn't an attack on Ray but I don't get overly concerned when he writes a bad review for a TV show.

If I remember correctly he didn't like Mad Men or Breaking Bad and I liked those shows a lot.

Ray, you did like The Wire though, right? The Wire was excellent also.

this coming from a guy who thinks jeselnik is a good comedian :rolleyes:

and its always an attack between us.. its just how we roll :highfive:

okay, i didnt like the first few seasons of mad men because they were slow... so i didnt watch more until the last 2 seasons and enjoyed those last 2 seasons quite a bit...

enjoyed breaking bad a lot and well before breaking bad was a must watch... compared to the seasons before, the last season was awful tv...it had a few good eps, but seriously, it sucked... overall, sure, the show was great.. nowhere near as good as the public thought, but great, nonetheless.. IMO

of course, the wire was great, as was sopranos.. and i enjoyed sea. 1. of fargo... but last nights episode was boring as fuck... anyone who enjoyed it, is very easily entertained.. again, IMO

I thought Fargo was ok. I used to have a crush on Dunst, now she looks like shit. She says to prepare for that role she sat in bed eating bread and cheese, and I believe it.

Can different people have different tastes in stand up comedians?

IS IT POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/soccernewsnl/videos/853061698107115/[/video]

Can different people have different tastes in stand up comedians?

IS IT POSSIBLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i agree sir... as long as its possible to disagree with the sheep about a show that they are pre programmed to fall in love with...

did you watch the sea 2. ep.1 of fargo yet? what did you think? i didnt see you give your take on it yet... surely you wouldnt start giving me shit, if you havent even seen it yet

the show has potential, but the first episode stunk.... the 2 main attempts, to grab the audience with action, were pretty painful to watch... i dont want to spoil it for anyone, so ill stop... and the actors butchered the dialect..i can let that slide for a bit because its not easy to emulate ... we will see how it goes, as the writing is expected to be top notch...but for a show, the media already told the public they would love, i thought it was a pretty poor premier

the-big-lebowski.jpg