Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 933,034 Views
Watched I Origins

A little bit of a hokie concept but the delivery was cool, team camicom is also biased in Michael Pitt's favor since Funny Games

decent flick but you've been warned about a hokie concept 7.5 twatstains

[

hokie concepts - they're a thing
i think

She seems adorably bland in real life.

I believe the kids would call her basic.

Old people not understanding what the young people mean by their sayings...LOL. She would be the opposite of "basic". Basic is not bland....Basic really means typical white girl. As in, wears uggs, drinks Lattes from Starbucks, carries a Michael Kors Purse, listens to Taylor Swift, etc.

Matty - it wasn't godawgul....it had a few sweet moments, and a few giggles, but it felt very immature to me. I mean, it had a lot of innuendos in it, or at least the main character did, aside from that though, it felt like it was definitely geared towards teens and young adults. I like space balls better.

Really? I thought it was enjoyable. It didn't make you think hard but it was entertaining and well done. Good music and decent story. It had funny moments and had stars in it.

Under Her Skin (2014) - ScarJo is in this one and it is well....bizarre to say the least. She is some sort of alien that searches for men that are alone so that she can steal their souls/insides/whatever is under their skin. It is never explained what her alien people do with the men but they disappear. She then starts to have a connection with a man and realizes what being a human is really about which ultimately leads to her demise. Ends without real explanations, another movie that I think is way too existential.

Snowpiercer (2013) - In an effort to combat global warming the world sends a chemical into the atmosphere which inadvertently starts an ice age. The only people that are left are those that survive on a super train which is self sustaining and travels around the world in constant motion. Class system exist and those from the rear of the train decide to revolt against the upper class front. A little disjointed at times but not horrible. I had very low expectations and it definitely was much better than I expected. A couple twists and turns which made it interesting as well. Lots of action....worth a watch for free or .99 cents as it was on the itunes store in my mind.

I watched a movie called Generation P. :dunno: crazy foking thing

didn't realize Russians were so good at tripping and advertizing ...no wonder country went to shit.

We have Horrible Bosses two lined up. Note on the first one with that cast and that plot I expected to love it, I didn't. We really don't like Charlie Day's voice. At all.

We also have This is Where I leave you lined up. I expect to fall asleep to it and for Jason Bateman to say one thing that makes me chuckle before that happens.

Last edited:
I have been wanting to see This is where I leave you

Old people not understanding what the young people mean by their sayings...LOL. She would be the opposite of "basic". Basic is not bland....Basic really means typical white girl. As in, wears uggs, drinks Lattes from Starbucks, carries a Michael Kors Purse, listens to Taylor Swift, etc

Ooooh.

My bud's 20yo sister commented #basic when he posted a pic of his glass seat at a Leafs game. Makes more sense now.

:mrquincy:

A lot of #basic stuff is also bland. But I get how I got it wrong. I think.

#oldandproud

I watched Corner Gas (2014) the movie. Here's my review:

If you liked the show, the movie will be fine. If you didn't like the show, no reason to bother with it.

5.4 out of 10.

20140520_C9019_PHOTO_EN_40518.jpg

That is all.

The wife fast-forwarded through it to see if she'd made it as an extra. I forget why she thought she could've made it as an extra. I think they were filming random peeps somewhere.

:dunno:

She didn't make it.

BTW she made it on that Steven & Chris show. I ain't showing it to y'alls 'cause the two homos stunted on me.

The wife fast-forwarded through it to see if she'd made it as an extra. I forget why she thought she could've made it as an extra. I think they were filming random peeps somewhere.

Did she do the theme song singalong? I swear I saw someone in the singalong that looked just like her but it was just a little box on my TV so I kinda shrugged it off.

I also checked the singalong on Youtube just now but I don't see the whole thing that they had with the end credits and I didn't see the bit with the chick that I thought looked just like her.