• Views 945,099 Views
my sunshine got new glasses

she pretty

418627_646206824452_2067336201_n.jpg

?quien es? Senorita es muy bonita

Curious for opinions on 2 movies.

Sucker Punch.

Twilight.

My impression is no, I don't need to see them but just curious for some first hand feedback.

I liked Sucker Punch quite a bit. Most people I know hated it. So there's that.

I have a big crush on Emily Browning, so....

Now I know you like to like things because you find them bad. Did you like Sucker Punch on that level or did you find it actually good?

I thought that Sucker Punch sucked, but that may have been caused by my buddy who was ravimg about it, thus setting really high expectations.

It's a very pretty, silly movie. Girl Power. :robynballs:

fucking awful...:yes:

I think I will let Sucker Punch go but I'm going to check out the first Twilight movie. Not that I expect to like it but I do feel some need to be connected with pop culture and to have an informed opinion on oft-discussed things.

Who knows? Maybe when I get on Jeopardy, a Twilight question will be my make-or-break moment.

i watched a few seasons of True Blood a year or so ago...it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be...of course there was a lot of titties and that def. helped

I actually lasted about 3 seasons with True Blood but it finally wore out its welcome and I declined when my buddy offered to lend me the most recent season on DVD.

there are some new broads on the show this season..i might go back and watch sea. 4 and 5 at some point ... lots of season finales the next few weeks...good tv is going to be scarce for a little while...

I actually did like it. Decent effort of fantasy-comic bookish type deal. Loved the soundtrack. Nice scenery with Emily Browning and Vanessa Hutchens(sp?).

Watched Green Mile again last night. Just good quality stuff. Been checking out a Showtime deal, Homeland. Excellent 4 episodes in.

Got another Billy Zane movie waiting for me here. YES! :megaman::megaman::megaman::megaman:

billy-zane.jpg

I'm painting a seahorse.

Saw a movie called The American (2010) yesterday. It was okay. 6 out of 10.

The reason I mention it is it starred George Clooney and a whole bunch of foreigners you never heard of but this one Italian girl - oh my frickin gawd what a hot girl. She was playing a prostitute and she was too hot for that but that's the way it goes in the movies sometimes.

Her name is Violante Placido. I don't speak Italian but I have some understanding of word roots and doesn't that mean violent peace? Interesting.

Anyway, exquisite. A work of art, this girl. I know a girl is above-and-beyond when I am looking her up afterwards and I am more interested in a scene where she had this incredible smile fully clothed than her nude/sex scenes. Of course it is much easier to find the sex scenes online. And they are not bad.

Anyway, that's my little ramble. I guess I have to post some kind of visual evidence now. Lemme see . . . hmm, definitely looks better in motion than her stills. Here's something:

[video]http://www.xvideos.com/video1210072/the_american_-_love_story_-_violante_placido_and_george_clooney[/video]

Attention Visitors of Gamelive Site Reading This

Posts #138 and #139 shows the best of both worlds! Gamelive and Gaymelive!

MV5BMTI5NzA2NTE0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAxMTUxMw@@._V1._SY314_CR14,0,214,314_.jpg
violante+placido.jpg

Join before 12/22/12 so you're not charged a fee to join! I'm only kidding bout the fee! But on your screen when trying to join will appear "thou shall not pass through these gates into internet heaven" You still have time to repent! Think bout it!

Sincerely,
The Omnipotent One

good stuff in here! thanks guys

CLOSER series finale tonight! We watch religiously! TNT I think and then continues into new spinoff series Major Crimes! Any watchers! Probably not!

the_closer_2.jpg

I like the brunette in MC!

I like the show Suits on USA.

Just started season 1 of mad men.

Watching Swingers right now. I thought I always heard this was a classic movie?

Fucking painful. Laboring to make it all the way through. Thoroughly annoying experience.