Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,311 Views
After Life.

Ricky Gervais.

Very Black Comedy.

Casual heroin use.

Really enjoying these English folk. Fleabag now this. Fonny stuff. Recommended.

Finally watched The Shape of Water. Really well done from start to finish, even if it's just a ripoff of Splash.

8.5/10

I'm trying to move on to something else but my brain wants more The Wire. Still mourning.

I'm trying to move on to something else but my brain wants more The Wire. Still mourning.

try "The Corner" I think its by HBO

by the same writers. it was a book first. deals with drugs and street life in baltimore as well

but its a bit aged

Oh I was watching Attack On America or whatever it is. I guess it's some kinda fictional account of events surrounding the war :ahjeez: :eyes:
Lindburgh is President, Jews are pissed, and I'm waiting for Brad Pitt to show up and kill all the Nazis.
But I intend to keep watching for now, nothing yet too embarrassing, and mildly entertaining.

this just popped up on my youtube suggestions next. fun couple of minutes, hard to picture them picking different then they did

Thx Arch. I just watched the first episode of The Plot Against America, not feeling it just yet but the Ep. 2 teaser looked promising.

Could try The Deuce. It's by the same guy, David Simon. I thought Season 2 was amazing. Season 3 was good.

Season 1, for me, was more of a challenge. Glad I stuck with it but yeah, season 1 was more reminiscent of Treme than The Wire.

I can't remember if you've seen The Knick.

The Wire is my #1 show of all-time so I'm not saying The Knick is as good. Nothing is.

But it's a really good two season gem.

Thx Arch. I just watched the first episode of The Plot Against America, not feeling it just yet but the Ep. 2 teaser looked promising.
Ah, that's what I meant. I have read some Henry Roth before. I have some respect. Just watched ep.3. There's some interesting points being made.
These fucking rabbis though, I tell ya, do we really need these pricks?

Ah, I should rewatch The Knick. One of my all time favs for sure.

Blinded by the Light.

The definition of a feel good film.

About a Pakistani whose a Bruce Springsteen super fan.

Well done.

Matty, I noticed in Top Gun the bike is similar to yours. No?

It's from the same era so it looks similar, but the Top Gun bike is a Kawasaki GPZ900R. Bigger engine, bigger tires, liquid-cooled.

My exact bike was in Robocop. 🤖🚔

this just popped up on my youtube suggestions next. fun couple of minutes, hard to picture them picking different then they did

This is crazy - lol @ Carver auditioning for Stringer Bell. I can see Daniels as Bubbles.

It's from the same era so it looks similar, but the Top Gun bike is a Kawasaki GPZ900R. Bigger engine, bigger tires, liquid-cooled.

My exact bike was in Robocop. 🤖🚔

Good job Matty's bike. That's a much better movie.