More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,220 Views
Matty and Tronner got it. I guess I'll literally sell my soul for some more empty promises and a couple sheckles? Don't know why anyone would want to stick with a guy who clearly gives no fucks but whadya gonna do.

We’re all slaves to the almighty dollar

Matty and Tronner got it. I guess I'll literally sell my soul for some more empty promises and a couple sheckles? Don't know why anyone would want to stick with a guy who clearly gives no fucks but whadya gonna do.
well done brother.

95% chance I am gonna lease out my shop and become a professional poster at the end of November

are you still gonna commute in the new deal bonay?
Haven't commuted since covid and prob will go once a month or less now. I'm such a spoiled brat millennial.. but unlike Matty (I realize Matty is gen-x) I don't have passion for something so there not some draw to build a dream. Just a draw to stop the nightmare.

Haven't commuted since covid and prob will go once a month or less now. I'm such a spoiled brat millennial.. but unlike Matty (I realize Matty is gen-x) I don't have passion for something so there not some draw to build a dream. Just a draw to stop the nightmare.

Just don't stop pedaling.
-Matty Rain

those psychical therapy franchises has to be good business, went to one and at 11am had already sign in 25 patients, and they are ultra light exercises not much going on, a couple of massage tables some bikes some balls some elastic bands

They don't seem to make a ton of money. You just need a bachelor's degree to become one, at least here. I had long talks about money and stuff with my PT in Owen Sound.

Closing position got scooped up, but now I'm working with that very good recruiter on a SaaS position.

Going to get back to all real estate companies today.

Maybe my property manager BFF can give me a solid recommendation.

:handshake:
FB_IMG_1637705898864.jpg

(The whole service industry is going to be forced to implement automation, not because it's cheaper but simply because people are increasingly unwilling to work for the shitty wages that make the industry viable.)

that's how they start it off :thinking:
1st they make sure you don't want it, then they cut you off ubi,
you'll want it but it be too late :excellent:

"Unskilled" workers are screwed, no doubt.