more ankle injury documentation.....

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 4,510 Views
going to the doctor in a few hrs to get a brace or somthing, so that I can play softball and basketball in about 9 days

Doctor said to stay off it for at least a week. and give it until after summer starts to really test it out...

I ran some fishhead style windsprints with a neighbors dog pulling me in the park yesterday for about 15 mins

starting 2nd morning of contrast baths now

Gee, look at all those fat ankles, I bet Blitty gets hard looking at those pics.

Doctor said to stay off it for at least a week. and give it until after summer starts to really test it out...

I ran some fishhead style windsprints with a neighbors dog pulling me in the park yesterday for about 15 mins

The ankle doesn't look good. My impression is that the doctor is being overly cautious and you are being underly cautious.

this morning

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ChiArchie#p/a/u/0/znX04FxquoU[/video]

I broke my foot, sprained my ankle and messed up the ligaments. My foot looked exactly the same with the weird bruising on both sides of the foot and around the toes. It didn't go up as high though. I walked on it for two weeks before I finally went to the doctor. Me no pro.

this morning

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/ChiArchie#p/a/u/0/znX04FxquoU[/video]

oops... i'm bad with technology gosh

Gee, look at all those fat ankles, I bet Blitty gets hard looking at those pics.

This was pretty good. And I like Blitty and didn't mind those girls...but fuck man this was funny.

This was pretty good. And I like Blitty and didn't mind those girls...but fuck man this was funny.
:cheersbuddy:

PS: Archie, do you have health insurance?
How much did the doctor charge?

Last edited:
I broke my foot, sprained my ankle and messed up the ligaments. My foot looked exactly the same with the weird bruising on both sides of the foot and around the toes. It didn't go up as high though. I walked on it for two weeks before I finally went to the doctor. Me no pro.

:betplom:

we need that Chicago painting for the next guru contest, one time bigal

day 6. played some b-ball with the little kids on the 7 foot rim and 4-square with the kids in the gym for about 10 mins... each... icing now...

this video was made for uglyluck.com and bobbyfk

ok its been 9 days. almost all the color is gone. but I realize now that I won't be able to do anything real competitive for a long time. nothing with cutting anyways. I can run I can play 4 square but the big ankle bone parts are still almost twice the size as the healthy ankle.

being old sucks