more ankle injury documentation.....

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 4,540 Views
today marks week 3

I'm frustrated

I can walk around

but yeah. I realize now that this is long term. I continually tweak it doing stupid inconsequential shit, like hitting the heal or front area of my foot stepping into or out of the car or the bathtub.

will set me back a day. most of the pain is now on top of my foot where my foot meets my calf.... 3 inches or so on both sides.

I've written the alphabet with my right toes about 4,000 times the last 21 days

fok getting old

yucky day

fountain has a huge leak

and I got caught in a rough and tumble cuddle heal hook from my baby.

off to home depot and walgreens

thanks Deuce

off for my first squat workout in about a month

Wow Archie this sucks.

It happens to the pros too - in towards my peak I remember out in Horsham at a VB Bones tourney we were undefeated and I went up for a hit on this kid who was blocking me; he put his foot under the net and I landed smack on it. Really dinged up my ankle.

Had to keep playing and by the time the playoffs came around we went one round deep before the injury pretty much rendered me useless from a hitting standpoint.

Archie those were good tourneys they had free hot dogs and iced tea all day and the prizes were nice.

Be well and heal quick my friend.

get well soon xoxo

thanks bros

Wow Archie this sucks.

It happens to the pros too - in towards my peak I remember out in Horsham at a VB Bones tourney we were undefeated and I went up for a hit on this kid who was blocking me; he put his foot under the net and I landed smack on it. Really dinged up my ankle.

Had to keep playing and by the time the playoffs came around we went one round deep before the injury pretty much rendered me useless from a hitting standpoint.

Archie those were good tourneys they had free hot dogs and iced tea all day and the prizes were nice.

Be well and heal quick my friend.

Steve I guess the first sprain is supposed to be the worst.

I believe them now.

now that I'm feeling better and playing hoops, 4 square, double dutch with the kids, working out, playing random soccer I'm sure i'll reinjure it any day now

I'm too hyperactive to stay still