MNF Patriots @ Dolphins

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 5,534 Views
unreal. why? i was having fun, and just getting into my groove. now i have to wait a full week to bury that insolent waterhead.

It's really not the best representation for the forum and I've got better things to do than continually move his threads. Well I've not got better things to do but I'd rather not do it. If I can figure out how to give him access to the Secret Zone while banned then he/you can go bonkers down there, it's pretty quiet there at the moment.

yeah i havent posted too many bestial/fecal related gif files lately. and fivey has been lax with the dead asian babies.

hmm.....

Was the 2nd half total the biggest lob ball of the NFL season so far? 13 points scored in the 1st half and the books hang 24 for the 2nd half. If you didn't love the over then you need to do some serious evaluating of your capping skills.

another one falls victim of the annoyingly stupid rule

rip bater

very underrated post by plommer

Going to rehab doesn't make you tough. I didn't meet a single tough person when I was in.

Going to rehab doesn't make you tough. I didn't meet a single tough person when I was in.

Yeah you already said that in another thread. Are you addicted to Fu Manchu posts? He was a genius.