• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,541 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
I ran into this guy at the grocery store a few months back. He was in line in front of me and started telling these really bad jokes because the midget cashier, with her tiny midgety arms, was moving really slowly. Now Michael McMagic is not the type of fella who knows how to walk away when a conversation is done. He awkwardly stands there with a smile and does that nervous laugh thing. When he finally moved along, I said to the cashier "How much you wanna bet he finds me in the parking lot." And yep, right when I popped my trunk, he rolled up in a Dually. He told me that he is a singer and that he is building a stage in his backyard because he got a big settlement from suing his employer. McMagic also gave me his business card and a copy of his cd.

When I got in the car, I immediately started listening to the cd. I just knew that it was going to be so totally awesome. And it was. Before I even finished it, I gave the cd to Bread because it was something I knew he would enjoy as much as I did. I added Michael McMagic as a friend on facebook and I've been loving his comments ever since. His favorite thing to do is comment on certain things and then follow it up with LOL & nyuck nyuck nyuck. Every time. He is so awesome.

[video=youtube_share;ELmz8RFs7Yc]http://youtu.be/ELmz8RFs7Yc[/video]

mm3_zps60096cee.jpg

He posted these comments on his own picture. There were 4 "likes".

Michael McMagic I can't believe people are still hittin' da "Like" button on this one;...
November 6 at 12:57pm

Michael McMagic But seriously folks;... Thank You !!!
November 6 at 12:58pm

Rubyn, my kind of guy! I usually talk way too long too ....... sometimes realizing I'm talking to myself! Who cares! Not me! And boy would I find you in the parking lot!!!

Possibly I should find FB too! Maybe not! :dunno:

I only have 5 friends here but you're one of them! :yup:

MrMonkey I talk to myself, Steve catches me sometimes.

Looks kind of like Willie to me.

I dig it.

Mr. Monkey it's true and usually plotting a way to murder me but I don't take it too seriously.

Looks kind of like Willie to me.

I dig it.

Mr. Monkey it's true and it's usually plotting a way to murder me but I don't take it too seriously.

He should use some of that settlement money to redecorate that place.

Or buy a couch that doesn't look like it was sitting out on a street corner.

Did he just rhyme clit with shit?

:ouch:

Cougs, there is a song I didn't get to hear because I gave Bread the cd before I finished it. But I guess it's pretty bad and uses all sorts of breakfast one-liners. For instance, "Orange juice glad we met?"

Just checked. Looks like he finished (?) his outdoor stage.

mm2_zps1c52ca2d.jpg

Oh man, matchstick guy was SO proud of that .gif. SOOOOOOOOO proud.

Once again proving, as gamelive has done many times, that one person's :megaman: is another person's :dunno:

Muddy, you don't think I was serious about him being awesome, do you????

:dunno: :clueless: next you're gonna say you'd kill yourself if he was your uncle

I actually did. I thought we were heading into another one of these things that gamelive gets a thing for sometimes like Die Antwoord or that chick that does that thing or that Facebook guy or that other Facebook guy.