Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,546 Views
If your mom wants to join in, sure. Sister is not my type.

Wow. Interesting development. Glad to hear she is getting the help she needs.

Alright I'll find out and will let you know. Last I heard she and my Dad were on another cruise.

Yes. She gave us a bunch of contact info for her family. She looks exactly like crazy neighbour, bit older, well-off educated woman. PhD in neuroscience like my wife.

Wifey is now inside crazy neighbour's unit, talking some more with the sis.

Did you show her the crazy videos you took in the past??? I think you should so they know how fucking whacked out she was so they can definitely keep an eye on her and get her the help she deserves to get.

Yes. She gave us a bunch of contact info for her family. She looks exactly like crazy neighbour, bit older, well-off educated woman. PhD in neuroscience like my wife.

Wifey is now inside crazy neighbour's unit, talking some more with the sis.

Also does she expect you to contact her family if and when she acts up again? That's crazy. You're not her baby sitter.

The story is getting weirder. Apparently a cousin of hers lives in the building?!? I've never seen her with another human being (other than a cop).

WTF.

Psychosis

I think the cops had her taken away. She's been refusing treatment and she's visibly avoiding family. Apparently, Ontario laws make it really hard to treat cases like hers.

Sister knocked on our door again to drop off:

• A flower bouquet
  • Stuff to make caramel apples
  • A bag of Hershey's kisses

Now I'm scared of the sister too.

:littleboy:

One big happy family!

Don't worry when you move you'll have your life back.

Hard to know what to make of the sister. Seems clear she had not spoken in any meaningful way to yelly chick in years, nor is she a facebook friend.

But she cares enough to fly in from Cali.

:dunno:

She also bought her that condo.

I hate neighbors.

I'm with you Tully!!! We're getting 35 Cm today and tonight on top of the 20 we got on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to NOT snow blowing the Asian neighbours and it's not based on them being Asian. Lazy cunts!!!

Sister knocked on our door again to drop off:

• A flower bouquet
  • Stuff to make caramel apples
  • A bag of Hershey's kisses

Now I'm scared of the sister too.

Nah man she just feels horrible for what you went through. I actually feel for you and the family for the shit you had to put up with. It's like last year's Gamelive psychotic shenanigans in real life.

I think she mostly feels bad about neglecting her sister. Buying a condo for her at the other end of the continent strikes me as a particularly convenient guilt-easing move.