Me and Bread in NYC AGAIN!

• Start date
  • Replies 101 Comments
  • Views 4,662 Views
Glad I left when I did. Bumping into my cousin was a real downer. Also some guy asked me "what's with the extra inspection" after coming out of the bathroom. I had opened the (unlocked) door and apparently took a long look. :mrquincy:

It's not gay if you're just staring.

Oh my head. Ow.

Blitty amazing host as always.

T Bone was a lot more fun than I anticipated. Good guy.

Casper was a lot of fun. *insert ray ray slam here*

Little drama at the end all my doing if course. Such is life.

Had a blast and so did Jen (easy on Robyn II..both amazing individuals in their own right)

Today...I GET LOST OB THE SUBWAY. YEAHHHH

I was just trying to be concise with the II thing. Relax your lightning storm.

It's too bad Matty isn't a huddled mass. If there is one thing every American loves and wants sent to them, it's a huddled mass.

It's too bad Matty isn't a huddled mass. If there is one thing every American loves and wants sent to them, it's a huddled mass.

I would quote that if I didn't have too many quotes already. I would also quote that one about Reno becoming one big signature or something like that. I feel his pain. There is a lot of wisdom here at GameLive.

shut up muddy

no one reads poetry

Do you know who wrote The New Colossus, the poem (sonnet to be exact) about huddled masses and whatnot which is mounted in The Statue of Liberty which is in New York?

Emma Lazarus.

:handshake:

Good thing she had that going for her. She was not an attractive woman.

Wonderful news here! Glad to see a large contingent (GL standards) together! Now I see why Blitty is The Commish! :blittster:

So I'm guessing it's OK to use the name Jen here! Bread got stuck with the old folk and their dog and now he got set free in NYC!

Bread, did you get to meet MrsBlitty? :dunno:

Boner pulled a boner and weasled out of of the situation right before the bomb went off.

Of course he stuck around long enough to scope some dudes jim-dog first..

We need a boner smilie.

I'm thinking it should involve a degen Boy Scout and/or a Jim-dog scoper.

Breadly, please don't call our Matty a faggot. Thanks!!!

Oh great look who it is making an appearance in the thread just to fag it some more.

Go fellate a moose you faggy fag.

:pucky: