Mayweather vs Pacquiao ---> madness

• Start date
  • Replies 185 Comments
  • Views 12,189 Views
Ive got a cousin who plays in the PBA for the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters. True story.

Manny is not the most convincing looking baller I have ever seen.

483667-ec5f774c-5ad2-11e4-9622-df312bf171ad.jpg

Who's heavyweight champion nowadays? Do they even have heavyweights?

Oh him. That fokhead should be fighting in the ATO so he can get caught, paraded around town, and swatted at with brooms by local babushkas.

Castillo beat that ass in Mayweather/Castillo I IMO (I was in the 7th row).

But even if you don't agree with that, the 115-111 unanimous decision was a slap in the face to everyone who bought a ticket at the MGM or saw it on PPV.

Confirmed

Castillo beat that ass in Mayweather/Castillo I IMO (I was in the 7th row).

But even if you don't agree with that, the 115-111 unanimous decision was a slap in the face to everyone who bought a ticket at the MGM or saw it on PPV.

Confirmed

those are great seats, the problem with them is you cant really see the meat of the action from there.. and when you dont know exactly what you are looking for, from a judging pov, you get the opinion you and other castillo fans came up with... or you get the opinion of lederer, who dislikes mayweather and because of the hbo bias from lederer and that total moron mouthpiece, Merchant, you have people questioning the decision... turn off the volume and go back and watch the fight a few times...

... if lederers card wasnt so ignorantly wrong and the crowd wasnt so partial to castillo, you wouldnt have heard so much talk of a bad decision... not long ago, their hate and ignorance cost hbo a ton of money... they are part of the reason why mayweather told hbo to go fuck themselves.

may won the first 5 and had a 2pt. 8th... the fight was already over after the 8th cast needed a ko after that in order to win... lederer had the 8th a 9-9 after castillos pt. deduction , it wasnt, it was 10-8 may ... and he had the 10th 10-8 cast. due to the whoreshit mayweather pt. deduction .. it wasnt, it was 9-9... castillo lost both rounds... floyd wins the 9th and you get 115-111 ... thats how i saw it, anyways... but anyone arguing that castillo won or even had a push on their card, hasnt a fucking clue what they are watching, or like lederer, has an agenda
:i: :m: :o:

i thought the 116-111 was bad because may didnt win the 11th or 12th... but turn off the ignorant mouthpieces and just watch the fight a few times... castillo landed more arm and air shots than anything else and it skewed the compubox ...obv. it doesnt matter now..

if you want to watch a high profile and poorly judged rigged fight, watch pacq/bradley 1

if you want to watch a high profile and poorly judged rigged fight, watch pacq/bradley 1

That's one of the weirdest ones I've seen.

I don't believe in corruption at that level btw. I think the judges' vantage point is what makes them judge differently than everyone else for certain fights.

you dont think it happens on that level ? :lol: go watch Paul Williams vs. Irislandi Lara... its the worst in recent years ... pac/bradley was nothing compared to this

i remember reading another high profile judges comments on the pac/brad fight...where he could see some close rounds going either way... ill ride with that because they miss action that tv viewers see... they need small hd tvs. next to the judges so when things get hectic in corners or they get a bad line of sight, they can look over... i think it would help dramatically ... i dont think they would pay much attention to compubox #s if they could get them, so you can throw that idea out, but they need to do something to

I thought Paul Williams was dead. Just remembered that he's in a wheelchair after crashing his motorcycle. :wah:

Corrales is the one who died. In a motorcycle accident. :wah::wah:

Ima guess that Manny's #1 skill in hoops is NOT converting alley-oops.

those hbo training episodes were good... follow the fighters around all the days leading up to their big fights.. similar to that Hard Knocks show for nfl...

manny eats up to 7000 calories a day while training.. protein shakes left and right, but still...impressive for anyone less than 150lbs ... and no doubt he has juiced for a good portion of his career

Pacquiao had his first random blood-urine test on Saturday. Olympic style testing was part of the agreement.

Some med tech dude made a surprise appearance at Pacman's training facility in L.A. and harvested his fluids.

There are a lot of situations where the use of PED's pisses me off - I like testing and enjoy when someone gets busted - but I'm hard pressed to think of a reason to care in this case.

This is probably one of those scenarios where one fighter likes watermelon and the other prefers pineapple.

:greencheck:

no doubt he has juiced for a good portion of his career

Yeah.

You think Floyd is clean? I think he might well be. He and Hopkins are hardcore gym rats and they look a lot less bloated than Manny, JMM and others.

its hard to say... there is no shortage of boxers who have/do use at least some testosterone... here is the thing... there are a few different testosterones now that you can literally take as a pre workout shot, an hour before workouts and get a great and aggressive workout, and its out of your piss by the next day... i lean towards a lot of guys, old and young, running short cycles of quick in/quick out test and a few other things that are undetectable in the blood after 2-3 months...

of course, the guys doing this dont have anything on the schedule for 6 months or more... and these are top guys that train hard, even when they dont have any events scheduled... hard to imagine a guy like bhop , at his age, going to the gym everyday without something giving him an extra hand... holyfield said all those guys ran cycles of something when they knew they werent fighting for a while... it just took them a while to figure out how long stuff stayed in their systems and thats why you have a ton of guys who have failed post fight tests.... and back then, guys were duped into thinking the "Clear" was completely undetectable... until it wasnt :lol:

Sounds like quite a clusterfuck taking place surrounding preparations. Unheard of demand for credentials and everything else.

A clusterfuck in the middle of a gigantic pile of money.

Spitting the PPV with 5 other buddies.

Can't wait.

Prize fighting

Gam boling

Booz ang

It feels like UFC is fading. Am I just imagining that?

Feels like they spread themselves too thin and the thrill is gone.

The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away
You know you done me wrong baby
And you'll be sorry someday