May be leaving Ontario for a while

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Received a job offer to work at the construction site of the PCS (Potash Corp of Saskatchewan) Potash mine in Rocanville Saskatchewan.

They are expanding the Rocanville mine and the project is expected to last until 2015.

Wages are above average for construction work, plus accommodation and meals are provided at no cost to employees. I visited the camp site back in August 2010 to see for myself what the accommodations looked like and I was impressed, first class all the way, with free wifi to remain connected online.

I first have to pass a drug test and then will be cleared to start work.
From talking to the employer I could be starting next week or early March.

Adios Toronto!

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=rocanv...ille,+Division+No.+5,+Saskatchewan&gl=ca&z=14

I have alot of stock in POT. You better be productive there

What's Rocanville's hooker population? Plommer are you sure you've thought this through?

I've been at winnipeg's airport, I bet they fly to cuba from there

Etobicoke is near the Toronto Airport and convenient though

site%20pics%20Sept%2021,%202010%20052.jpg
For how long?
Hopefully a few years.

Are there flights from Winnipeg to Cuba?
Yes. But there are lots of flights to Toronto from Winnipeg that will also get me where I need to go.

What's Rocanville's hooker population? Plommer are you sure you've thought this through?

Matty, good point. I may have to travel for action or get a local middle aged girlfriend.

Etobicoke is near the Toronto Airport and convenient though
Archer, I'm aware of your detective skills pal, duly noted.

Last edited:
Free wifi is important when making a huge lifestyle change.

Does this have anything to do with Acid Joe?

Arch is a bit of a creep.

Plommer what the hell happened? I thought you were independently wealthy and sustained a comfortable living through sports wagering.

Plommer a real job? Did you get a Cuban pregnant on your most recent trip?

Plommer, given your previous job experience will you be the guy driving the little groundhog train running guys to and from the mines?

Plommer this sounds risky, maybe you should check and see if you could get the job for the tour bus driver giving tours of Coug’s giant vagina.

Last edited:
lol @ independently-wealthy degenerate gamblers. :charliesheen:

Does this have anything to do with Acid Joe?
Yes, I need to get as far from him as possible. (Just kidding AJ)

Arch is a bit of a creep.
Sometimes, yes he can be creepy, and not in a fun loving way like plommer.

Plommer what the hell happened? I thought you were independently wealthy and sustained a comfortable living through sports wagering.

Plommer a real job? Did you get a Cuban pregnant on your most recent trip?

Plommer, given your previous job experience will you be the guy driving the little groundhog train running guys to and from the mines?

Plommer this sounds risky, maybe you should check and see if you could get the job for the tour bus driver giving tours of Coug’s giant vagina.
Wal, thanks for your support, pal.

Wal, this is an opportunity for me to earn some big money, I should be able to save a good portion of it as I will have few expenses.

Free wifi is important when making a huge lifestyle change.
Blitty, pal, being stuck in a remote location with lots of free time means highspeed internet is an absolute must.

Satellite TV is something that is also very important.

Plommer, good luck and be safe! :yes:

Appears to be a fun town Rocanville! Canada's version of Clymer, PA? Sure hope for you there is a mini mart!