STL +122
TOR -106
LAA +116
CHW +200
SDP -140
NYM +140
KCR +102
OAK +160

Good luck with your wagers today gentlemen. As one of my colleagues used to say, may you all get the day you deserve. :spinner:

Cards and As for me. Get that $$.

Edit: checked other book and added NYM and Royals.

You have actually had 4 winning days out of 9 so far,not bad for this early in the season.

Thanks for the good vibes Dingo but we're over 10 units in the hole, lol. Hoping to be back close to 0 by end of April. Might not happen though. I've had 2-month long stretches without a (paper or real) profit before.

Thursday April 11
NYM +155
MIN +110
PHI -150
BAL -115

White Sox dickheads blew a 5-0 lead, went up by one in the 10th then blew that new lead right back. What a bunch of useless fucking pricks.

Matty Rain: "I've compiled a team of AI bots that meticulously crunches the numbers using advanced algorithms to solve for win probabilities and how those measure up against current betting lines to find positive expected value situations for me to profitably bet on."

The bot team calculating the ChiSox win probabilities every day:

08gRra520W2xQ.jpg

Matty Rain: "I've compiled a team of AI bots that meticulously crunches the numbers using advanced algorithms to solve for win probabilities and how those measure up against current betting lines to find positive expected value situations for me to profitably bet on."

The bot team calculating the ChiSox win probabilities every day:

08gRra520W2xQ.jpg
:punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs:

I swore I wouldn't change a thing but those fucking White Sox are gonna make me lose my hair.

Model has them winning at a 42% clip which is 68 wins. That's 7 more than last year. Seems optimistic.

5 of their 10 losses were by one run.

Watch them go on a 5-game winning streak after I stop betting them.

:punchballs::punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs:

ChiSox 2-3-4 hitters all out. Team sucked when they were healthy also. Pretty amazing they had B2B 5-0 leads vs Cleveland.

ChiSox 2-3-4 hitters all out. Team sucked when they were healthy also. Pretty amazing they had B2B 5-0 leads vs Cleveland.
Yah, they were a play even after taking Robert, Moncada and Jimenez out of the equation.

I can't decide whether my White Sox data is funky or whether I just need to keep plugging away. I'll double-check other 2024 projection models but from memory they were all nearly identical.

Does seem weird that I bet on them for all their games except one.

Yah, they were a play even after taking Robert, Moncada and Jimenez out of the equation.

I can't decide whether my White Sox data is funky or whether I just need to keep plugging away. I'll double-check other 2024 projection models but from memory they were all nearly identical.

Does seem weird that I bet on them for all their games except one.
There is always a team or two that fall outside. I’ve tried to play against them in some form, Sucks because I played Cle in-game on Tues when they were down 5, then didn’t do it yesterday in the same spot.

I think I have no choice but to keep plugging away. I've been betting them at an average price of +170, which means I'll probably break even on them if they win 60 games (and I keep betting them almost every game). Anything above that is gravy.

Still need to confirm that my data is ok.

Last edited:
YTD 31-44 -10.79u $887.96

Wednesday April 10

MIN +150 :greencheck:
STL +122 :redx:
TOR -106 :redx:
LAA +116 :redx:
CHW +200 :redx: :mad:
SDP -140 :greencheck:
NYM +140 POSTPONED
KCR +102 :greencheck:
OAK +160 :redx:

Good luck with your wagers today gentlemen. As one of my colleagues used to say, may you all get the day you deserve. :spinner:

3-5 -1.54u (-$15.86)

YTD 34-49 -12.33u $872.10

Thursday April 11
NYM +155
MIN +110
PHI -150
BAL -115

Fuck baseball

mad angry