Matty Rain's 2024 MLB Betting Thread

I got spreadsheets and shit.
yeahscience
That and years old residue up your nostrils! :poke:

@Matty yeah the pic just made me do it. Back in my day ..... me saying just tell me when it's done lol! What a show!!! Honestly with all my free time available I will come up with something for CBB as inaccurate as it may be. Matty Bringing Sexy and Sports Gambling back to GL!
:tomato:

4-5 -0.15u (-$1.55)

YTD 21-34 -10.99u $885.90

Sunday April 7

WSH +135 :greencheck:
NYM EV :greencheck:
OAK +150 :greencheck:
STL -140 :redx:
CHC -110 :greencheck:
TEX -115 :redx:
Monday April 8 Early Total Solar Eclipse Day Mortal Locks

MIN +120 :redx:
STL -125 :redx:
ARI -175 :redx:
SDP -140 :greencheck:
5-5 -0.7u (-$7.21) the last two days

YTD 26-39 -11.69u $878.69

more nonsense coming shortly

where's the emoticon with the guy hitting himself in the nuts

Tuesday April 9

Oh shit, 10 plays. Looking forward to going 1-9.

BOS +115
CHW +180
MIL +125
NYY -195
NYM +165
MIN +160
KCR +110
STL +115
LAA +105
SDP -140

I'm trying to find patterns/trends in the plays that the model spits out. It obviously loves the A's and White Sox and hates the Dodgers. I'm concerned about it fading a lot of faves/aces, but then it spits out stuff like the Yankees at close to -200. Probably because Rodón had an off year last season and his projected WAR for 2024 is quite high. Market hates him, whereas the regression math is more optimistic.

punchballs! Noted, thx Rogatien

⚾ :punchballs:

Where’s patty v yelling to bet the Nationals.

I have the Nats and J Gray as a +165 dog which falls right in the middle of the vig. No play, Mr. Venditto.

I've been betting these plays ($10 flat) off and on ONLY if I can beat Mattys # by .05. No reason other than I can't make withstand the huge swings of shit like 10 plays a day and this is as good a filter as any. I think I'm basically even, maybe up $10.

I'm trying to find patterns/trends in the plays that the model spits out. It obviously loves the A's and White Sox and hates the Dodgers. I'm concerned about it fading a lot of faves/aces, but then it spits out stuff like the Yankees at close to -200. Probably because Rodón had an off year last season and his projected WAR for 2024 is quite high. Market hates him, whereas the regression math is more optimistic.
Now why did my model have me fade Corbin Burnes? Guy is a fucking stud with a ridiculously low WHIP. Why wasn't Baltimore a bigger fave in that spot?

Daffy!

Now why did my model have me fade Corbin Burnes? Guy is a fucking stud with a ridiculously low WHIP. Why wasn't Baltimore a bigger fave in that spot?

Daffy!
Ya sometimes it makes no sense. I can tell you with certainty that the Orioles would not have been a play for me.

Go Sox!!! You bums!!!

I'm talking about the White ones!!! 1-9 bums!!!

Common Royals
:royals:

Tuesday April 9

Oh shit, 10 plays. Looking forward to going 1-9.

BOS +115 :redx:
CHW +180 :greencheck:
MIL +125 :greencheck:
NYY -195 :greencheck:
NYM +165 :redx:
MIN +160 :redx:
KCR +110 :greencheck:
STL +115 :greencheck:
LAA +105 :redx:
SDP -140 :redx:
5-5 +0.9u (+$9.27)

Angels and Padres almost destroy what would've been a very nice winning day. Fuckers.

YTD 31-44 -10.79u $887.96