Matty Rain's 2024 MLB Betting Thread

Was thinking same thing but didn't want to be a maloik. Get that $ matty.

Might still take a while to clear the hole, but yeah it's been basically straight up since I gave up on the pre-season data. I update my WAR data every few days now.

YTD 93-98 -2.68u $971.40

Sunday April 28

TOR -104
STL +110
WSH +120
NYY -130

Last edited:
Adding

SFG -112
ARI +118
BOS -142

That should be it for today.

:letsplayball:

Last edited:
Got $5 2x7 RR. Let's go 4/7 or better. Yeeehaww!

GL bone bone 🍀

FYI if I was into betting bigger on bigger theoretical edges, Jays would be a HUGH play today.

GL bone bone 🍀

FYI if I was into betting bigger on bigger theoretical edges, Jays would be a HUGH play today.
I love the Jays today

Talk dirty to me Caspy. You know where to find me. :winkwink:

These newfangled regulated bookies are crazy generous with bonuses and free plays. Feels like we're a new golden era for bonus hustling.

I whored when the books first opened in NY. Probably made 3-4k just on first deposit/bet offers. Also max bet tons of small sport arbs for another $500-1000 and a bunch of statuses (that I never did anything with, free hotels and shit). They were pretty quick to limit me (for the arbing) and this was the first year that I started getting reload bonus offers, a handful worth about $100/ea after valuing the freeways etc.

The risk management departments are well funded and they err on the side of limiting since there's soon many hordes of retail players.

Anywhooo 3-1 on the early games!!!!

Up to 5-1 with Cubs-BoSox remaining.

Going to be a good day no matter what but a BoSox win would make this a special day. No pressure guys.

1000013026.jpg

Woot woot!

If Tanner Houck gets the win I'm buying one of his rookie auto patch cards.

Nah that was for 7 out of 7. $280 (including stake) if Boston wins $198 if they lose.

COMMON ONE TIME