Matty Rain was scheduled to get laid last night

• Start date
  • Replies 342 Comments
  • Views 27,128 Views
Isn't alcohol awesome?

One moment you're sober, the next you are sexing a moustache.

I've already lost interest. She looked like a rocker chick who's in her 40's. Going bald too.

Shoulda limited my pre-drinking to 2 shots.

I tend to like everyone after 3 drinks.

Make the magic happen?

There was that other girl on okc who contacted me because we were a "0% match" and "91% enemy", whatever that means. She thought it was funny. We traded several messages and every single one of mine offended her for different non-reasons, but she kept replying back - "it may be true that we have nothing in common, but this is my longest conversation ever on here... -Sarah"

She was being cryptic about what she did for a living, hinting that she was making a lot of money. I replied that I didn't really give a crap about her job, so there was no shame in talking about it.

She stopped replying right there.

hcR.gif

This online dating thing is sweet.

Hahaha, unreal. PHB was ashamed that she lived in a basement. I don't give a fuck where you work or live.

There was that other girl on okc who contacted me because we were a "0% match" and "91% enemy", whatever that means. She thought it was funny. We traded several messages and every single one of mine offended her for different non-reasons, but she kept replying back - "it may be true that we have nothing in common, but this is my longest conversation ever on here... -Sarah"

She was being cryptic about what she did for a living, hinting that she was making a lot of money. I replied that I didn't really give a crap about her job, so there was no shame in talking about it.

hcR.gif

You have a masochist on your hands, delighting in the silent strikes directed at her. Send an invite to GL.

I'm about to dive into the online dating scene. Local, find common interests, maybe it's not as bad as some make it out to be....but gotta watch out for the deceiving pics these chickies like to represent themselves as....:lol:

I'm using a picture of Dafts face and Archies cock on my adult friend finder profile.

Matty, let us know when you start banging the room mate. We all know its gonna happen.

Winner! Mission Accomplished Plommer! :up:

hcR.gif

:greencheck:

matty-

i am really happy you are having sex with your roommate.

please keep up the great work.

evolution

I did it all with my penis.

The_fonz_thumbs_up.jpg