Marty - thanks for driving IAG away!

• Start date
  • Replies 127 Comments
  • Views 5,876 Views
Hey no big deal.

Just keep the distractions away from our household and I'm cool. That includes packages.
Usually these things are best discussed before it gets to this point. "Hey IAG, would you mind not emailing Cami during work or not responding if she emails you?"

"Sure buddy. No problem."

Easy.

House. I forgot House. Love ya buddy.

IAG
Usually these things are best discussed before it gets to this point. "Hey IAG, would you mind not emailing Cami during work or not responding if she emails you?"

"Sure buddy. No problem."

Easy.

Sure if he is Camis dad.

IAG
You find out who your friends are at a time like this. I am so disillusioned with this place. Mostly one person. And yeah...it was you BACON whose posts I was referring to as being worse than mine...with all your "HEY IAG" "YO IAG" blah blah. Sober up and look at the replies and see that I think in the last 50 threads I started there were 22 with over 300 views...do the same for yourself...what are there...5? So don't blame the posts...you may not like them but ignore. I know that many don't care for your "drivel."

Also, if you have to bully your gf/finance into not being friends with someone you really must be threatened. Cami...I expected more from you.

5 TEAMER...check again.. you replied to like 5 of my threads in the last week or two...not my fault you don't pay attention to your surroundings.

There's more. I just need organization. PLOMMER, SHDW, ARCHIE,MONKEY, SHDW....AND anyone else who has any balls in this place, thank you for the support. I loved all of you...and had a soft spot in my heart for Matty actually.

Blitty...you're off the island.

And NINA....I forgot Nina! :facepalm: xoxo

IAG
You disagree? If steves dont want Cami emailing you during work he needs to take that up with her at a professional level.

If I spend all day trolling whores on backpage, my boss doesn't call the whores to tell them to leave me alone.

You disagree? If steves dont want Cami emailing you during work he needs to take that up with her at a professional level.

If I spend all day trolling whores on backpage, my boss doesn't call the whores to tell them to leave me alone.
Yes, you should have brought that up with her on a professional level.

lasso, who the fuck is lasso? Is that another sp(?)er?

I'm lonely. How do I get back on the Island?

You can check out but you can never leave GL.

Plommer why are you freaking out! She hasn't posted for 24 hrs. Many posters don't post here for days or months. Anyone know what happened to durito, monkeyFOcker, Choo, etc?

bored loling at everyone personally. rather let steam chasers fully die with my awesome lego models.

seems like I'm deserved an email from monkeyFOcker now that I've seen he has logged in to this place though.

I missed whatever actually happened, but I think I can figure out it based on what had been said recently. Everyone needs to go change their tampons, pop some Midol, and have some chocolate. I am not referring to the wimmens around here.

It's a new day Teela, have a good one.

I knew there were "periods" about to happen or have at least started. Usually the week before the period starts people get all messed up.

I guess I am on IAG's shit list. :(

Pucky look what you've done.

:banhim: