Marty - thanks for driving IAG away!

• Start date
  • Replies 127 Comments
  • Views 5,953 Views
did ANYONE skype with pucky last night?

rogatien we don't skype

we facetime

I'm lonely. How do I get back on the Island?
Ah ya big galut. There seems to be room. Come on over.

nobody likes me anymore RJ. Actually no one liked me to begin with. Oh well..... I'm still staying. For now.

I secretly like you Puckie.

I knew there were "periods" about to happen or have at least started. Usually the week before the period starts people get all messed up.
Unless you are talking about menstruation, this has nothing to do with periods.

I guess I am on IAG's shit list. :(
Why do you say that? I'll check my list. I know you moved down a notch, but you are not at shit list level by any means.

we facetime

the times i've used that it has sucked, cant ever get a smooth video

skype video on mobile also sucks too

I've never actually facetimed and I have an iPhone and iPad. Was just trying to fit in with the cool kids around here.

I Skype over Facebook with Grandma Rain.

IAG
Unless you are talking about menstruation, this has nothing to do with periods.

Why do you say that? I'll check my list. I know you moved down a notch, but you are not at shit list level by any means.

Why did I move down a notch? I didn't do any trubles round here.

I've never actually facetimed and I have an iPhone and iPad. Was just trying to fit in with the cool kids around here.

I Skype over Facebook with Grandma Rain.

You should buy Grandma Rain an iPad so she can see baby Rain.

You should buy Grandma Rain an iPad so she can see baby Rain.

Or a tank of gas so she can come visit!

or two tanks if he wants her to go home afterwards.

Big fan of Puckee as well

Major doubts about his neighbor but we know this

Tanks buddy. Are you sending me that Wii game console and games? I knew you would. Tanks, Pal!!!

I just facetimed with a coworker for shits and giggles. The front camera is really shit on iDevices.

There's no way IAG got to appreciate the complex texture of FW's love stick.

You can easily fire up a Skype session over Facebook these days, try it, it looks mad decent.

[
I just facetimed with a coworker for shits and giggles. The front camera is really shit on iDevices.

There's no way IAG got to appreciate the complex texture of FW's love stick.

Oh contrair!

As many of us will know and some don't Cami and I had our relationship initiated in large part by Skype.

A classic moment in our relationship is the first time she got me to show her my ding dong on Skype and her response was "I can work with that". Many enjoyable nights with substances on sheets followed until the final "non e" boinking and make no mistake I traveled treacherous roads through ice and snow, all set up by e boinking.

I understand and support e-relationships based on experience.

Don't hate the e boinker. Hate the e boinking game.