Fischy 50
Fischy for Robyn 25
Teela 25
mmike 50
Swarmy 50
RageWizard 25
MrMonkey 50
Mr X 50

Not too late to get in. Must have your fee by Thursday's kickoff.

Post your play in this thread. If you are playing multiple sheets, please differentiate which play is for sheet 1 and which is for sheet 2. No spread, just a straight-up winner.

If your team wins (no tie) you stay alive for Week Two. Cannot pick the same team twice all year.

Must post your play before the actual game's listed start time. NO EXCEPTIONS. No editing plays. (Juror can you make this thread non-editable?)

Uhhh....why would you post my address?

Dood I need to consult other players whether you can play.

It's not that I don't trust you. But we've had 3 weeks to get funds in. Can you not use Paypal?

Uhhh....why would you post my address?

Dood I need to consult other players whether you can play.

It's not that I don't trust you. But we've had 3 weeks to get funds in. Can you not use Paypal?

The address was an early morning fuck up meant to show you that it was in the mail. Splitting a bottle ftw.

And I'm totally cool if we can't play mang it's definitely my bad just forgot about it then the mailman problems from Nookie's place etc.

No on Paypal I fucked them on a Desktop years ago

Sall good either way and totally sry on the address not intentional just beyond stupid sometimes

swarmy1: atl
swarmy2: sf

BANK IT BITCH!!!

Steve how many sheets are you playing? I see Nicky picked Giants. Is that your only sheet? Help me out.

no one picked the saints. it is going to be good tihs year, smart to save it for later.

Well lets see, I think I will pick a home favorite of 6 or more points. You can't trust the boys in Chicago to beat up on the Lions, and Carolina beat the snot out of the Giants last year, so really the only plausible team left will be the Titans.

So my pick will be Tennessee Titans.

Here's what I got then:

Mudcat 1 (me): Bears

Mudcat 2 (Bert): 49ers

May god have mercy on us all.

Well lets see, I think I will pick a home favorite of 6 or more points. You can't trust the boys in Chicago to beat up on the Lions, and Carolina beat the snot out of the Giants last year, so really the only plausible team left will be the Titans.

So my pick will be Tennessee Titans.

we don't need this kind of logic here. Flip a coin like the rest of us.

MrX1: Cardinals
MrX2: Bears