Fischy 50
Fischy for Robyn 25
Teela 25
mmike 50
Swarmy 50
RageWizard 25
MrMonkey 50
Mr X 50

Not too late to get in. Must have your fee by Thursday's kickoff.

Post your play in this thread. If you are playing multiple sheets, please differentiate which play is for sheet 1 and which is for sheet 2. No spread, just a straight-up winner.

If your team wins (no tie) you stay alive for Week Two. Cannot pick the same team twice all year.

Must post your play before the actual game's listed start time. NO EXCEPTIONS. No editing plays. (Juror can you make this thread non-editable?)

these games suck

Tampa

Bread I'm such a fuck up I have to now overnight the check tomorrow because I put it in her mailbox too late

TB though game on

sheet 1: tennessee titans

sheet 2: san diego chargers

Do we post our picks in this thread here?

sheet 1: tennessee titans

sheet 2: san diego chargers

You play heavy favs with everything my man. By the way, was going to play the same 2 games but shying away from SD now.

Bread, was is the official time you must have your play in by? TY!

MrM...need to post your game BEFORE listed game time. If you want Thurs game, have to post before gametime. If you want Mon nite team, don't have to post til Monday before gametime.

Man, sucky bunch of games to pick from. Could be some serious casualties in week 1.

then pick a loser and pass the winnings on.

i meant the games this week are hard to pick. everyone of these teams could lose.

Sheet 1 Giants

Sheet 2 Bears

20Four7 paid for two sheets. Pot $825.

Oh wow just realized you might not want that pic up there and I can't edit. Sorry if I offended :cheers: